Canadian Pride!

mr_e_s

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were unaware of the origin of the phrase you were pointlessly regurgitating in a bid to be funny.

My bad.

Edited by mr_e_s

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were unaware of the origin of the phrase you were pointlessly regurgitating in a bid to be funny.

My bad.

A Canadian? Dissing an American? My, my, thought I never see the day.

Ah, I shouldn't really pick on Canada. I mean, you guys do have:

R30geddy.jpg

Also, seeing I'm a fan of classic 80s and 90s wrestling I must thank the Canadians for giving us Bret "The Hit Man" Hart:

Montreal_Screwjob.jpg

(The guy on the ground)

Edited by Uncle_Snow's_Cabin

Not Chris Jericho?

He's another great wrestler from Canada. Not as legendary as the Hart Family but there's a lot of great things about him. I haven't watch much of wrestling these days to give a damn about the sport.

I stopped watching wrestling a 13. I was really into it as a kid, but as I grew older, the whole men in tights fondling each other lost it's appeal for some reason.

Also, WWF is basicly just a soap opera with somewhat poorly staged fights in the middle.

I stopped watching wrestling a 13. I was really into it as a kid, but as I grew older, the whole men in tights fondling each other lost it's appeal for some reason.

Also, WWF is basicly just a soap opera with somewhat poorly staged fights in the middle.

Yeah. As soon as I discovered MMA and boxing, I said fuck the WWF/E. Boxers and MMAers are the true fuckin' fighters.

You seem to be getting awfully bitchy, haha.

Oh, is that how I came off? Nah, I'm actually a pretty mellow guy, but I'm kind of vulgar. Perhaps it conveys emotion that really isn't there...Oh well, fuck it.