Hiring Knights

Wolf

I'll keep this nice and short. The first person to run to the land of 1,000 dragons and slays the 1,001 passes the first test. The second test is walk across a desert of spikes. Your final test will be to wear a "Sedgar is a Wolf Wannabe shirt" with pride!

Name:

Class:

Why You?:

NOTE: I'm getting sick of this Sedgar is so much cooler than me thing! He shall always come of second line, and thou will die a miserable death in my FESD *Puts Sedgar with a Forged Iron Sword thats heavy, 1 mt, 1 hit.* Muwahahaha that was fun!

NOTE 2: STOP RECLASSING ME! I'm getting sick of knowing my years of using a bow were for nothing! All of you players suggest I waste days mastering a lance now! It's tiring and sickening, UGH!

EDIT: WARNING: This is just a joke thread, none of this is to be taken seriously.

Edited by Wolf

I shall smite thee!

YES! SMITE SEDGAR! :D

Are you going to show up as level 12, but 8 in every stat except resistance, which is zero?

I shall hack my way to cap everything.

Hah, I've already killed 2,000 dragons in the land of 1,000 dragons. The desert of spikes parted before my almighty power, allowing me to pass with ease. And when I did step on a spike, the spike itself bled for days. And when I wore my t--shirt, I defeated Sedgar himself after he became enraged! I wish to join your knights in their quest for the Holy Grail!

But you're a boss, you can't level up.

Yep, but Codejunkies gave me Action Replay. Hopefully when this war is over I shall double kill Sedgar. I saved the Aum staff so that Elice revives him, and when he comes back I'll kill him again. ;)

Where is this Sedgar you speak of? XD I shall make short work of him.

He lies in peoples FESD's! They should of made his growths that of a Jeigan.

Hah, I've already killed 2,000 dragons in the land of 1,000 dragons. The desert of spikes parted before my almighty power, allowing me to pass with ease. And when I did step on a spike, the spike itself bled for days. And when I wore my t--shirt, I defeated Sedgar himself after he became enraged! I wish to join your knights in their quest for the Holy Grail!

Sign out the form. :)

lol

He lies in peoples FESD's! They should of made his growths that of a Jeigan.

Is Sedgar a dragon?

Fine, I shall sign this meager application.

Name: Ragnell the Brave, Mighty, and Heroic

Class: Hero

Why You?: Because I'm me

Great to have you aboard! Now we must gather a huge army to overkill Sedgar!

To be honest, both of you are losers in Fire Emblems 1 and 3, so your rivalry is just pain silly. Sure, you got it better in the DS one, but it still costs an arm and leg to train you guys!

To be honest, both of you are losers in Fire Emblems 1 and 3, so your rivalry is just pain silly. Sure, you got it better in the DS one, but it still costs an arm and leg to train you guys!

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO HIM *Gets his bow and loads it.*

NOTE 2: STOP RECLASSING ME! I'm getting sick of knowing my years of using a bow were for nothing! All of you players suggest I waste days mastering a lance now! It's tiring and sickening, UGH!
Generals get bows.

Oh, and Warriors too.

Edited by Chainey

So scary! :rolleyes: Well, out of the two of you, at least you can get somewhat somewhere in 1 and 3.

Respect!

Generals get bows.

Oh, and Warriors too.

Then I will have to abandon my horse named "Kick Your ass." :(

Technically, you don't have any bow experience... or any experience with a weapon for that matter. Your weapon ranks are all dependent on what you're reclassed into.

This is where hacks comes in (Thanks Codejunkies!)

I made Sedgar's growths all 0 with Action Replay!

You get some nifty armor named "Can't Penetrate Me!"

Then I'll look odd from the group, and I highly respect Hardin. This is why I took up a horse. One general and the rest people of horses seems weird.

Edited by Wolf

Great to have you aboard! Now we must gather a huge army to overkill Sedgar!

Who needs an army, you have me, Ragnell the Brave, Mighty, Cocky, and Heroic. I can overkill Sedgar with both hands tied behind my back, my mouth gagged, a blindfold on, my legs bound together, and wielding no weapon. I shall claim the Holy Grail!!!

Who needs an army, you have me, Ragnell the Brave, Mighty, Cocky, and Heroic. I can overkill Sedgar with both hands tied behind my back, my mouth gagged, a blindfold on, my legs bound together, and wielding no weapon. I shall claim the Holy Grail!!!

This is our group photograph. I'm the one on the right with the blue armor, and that evil bastard Sedgar is the one with the red armor.

57765monty-python1.jpg

Edited by Wolf