The 1 thing I hate the most about Brawl

uguu

BUMP.

Anyway, the worst part of Brawl is the unbalanced Final Smashes, like Knife said. Some you actually have to DO stuff to get a decent hit in (DK), while some do it for you (Dedede), some are almost undodgeable (Sonic), and most are instant kills (too many to list).

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Another Brawl-related thing I dislike, though it sure ain't the game's fault, is that some big Melee fans say that since the wavedashing/L-canceling/whatever game-redefining technical aspect of Brawl hasn't been found yet, it obviously doesn't exist, and Brawl is therefore completely uncompetitive, nontechnical, and therefore utterly inferior to Melee. They also suggest that Brawl is nothing but a fad, and that those total dumbasses who like playing Brawl will undoubtedly come crawling back to the Melee scene in a matter of weeks.

Quote: "Sure, it's fun, but it's not competitive. Put that shit down."

DUN U BE TOUCHIN INNONOV THAT SHUN

Edited by Dr.Dorian

Roy34: "I like to spam down-B with Kirby."

Me: "So that's how it's gonna be? I'll spam B-down with Pikachu! Take that!"

Someone needs to change characters and/or learn new moves.

yeah seriously Roy34, that was fucking annoying. Bricking with Kirby is among my most hated spam moves. That's why we went after you, but luckily your bro was there or we would have sent you so high you couldn't come back down even if you brick formed

yeah seriously Roy34, that was fucking annoying. Bricking with Kirby is among my most hated spam moves. That's why we went after you, but luckily your bro was there or we would have sent you so high you couldn't come back down even if you brick formed

I just used Thunder and kicked his ass. Not saying you shouldn't use that move at all, but it is really fucking annoying when you use it all the time. Especially when you drop out of nowhere and steal my kills. Damn...

My brother is annoying in multi man fights, but in a 1-1 situation is you just dodge his attacks and wait for an opening, you'll win (he doesn't know the Lmoves)

The thing I hate most?

Noob Pit users.

Seriously, all it is is random arrow spam, fleeing and >smash spam. Takes no skill and is an easy kill, especially on slow characters who can't jump up high fast enough and get caught in the stream of arrows for five minutes.

But yeah... that aside, I gotta get back into the Brawl scene. If anyone feels like Brawling me, PM me your code and I'll add you. My code is heeeeere. =)

Edited by Zanryu

The thing I hate most?

Noob Pit users.

Seriously, all it is is random arrow spam, fleeing and >smash spam. Takes no skill and is an easy kill, especially on slow characters who can't jump up high fast enough and get caught in the stream of arrows for five minutes.

But yeah... that aside, I gotta get back into the Brawl scene. If anyone feels like Brawling me, PM me your code and I'll add you. My code is heeeeere. =)

Later tonight (say 9 p.m. EST)

my codes in the topic

if you live on the east coast in the U.S it's the same time as me

If you live in the central time zone it should be 4:53 now

Mountain time is 3:53 now

and what ever the western time zone is it's 2:53 right now

tell me what time it is there and I'll tell you what time it is here