The 1 thing I hate the most about Brawl

uguu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "With Anyone" online feature... It takes me like almost an hour to connect me to a player and most of the time I get error messages. I'm playing Dr. Mario Online Rx and it only takes me about at least 1-3 minutes to connect me to a player. Why can't Brawl's online work like Dr. Mario?

Because, unlike Dr. Mario Online Rx, everyone is playing Brawl online so it's killing the servers and decreasing the connection rate and it's slowing stuff down.

Wait. Emerald Fox witnessed what I was talking about during our tourney matches. EF, you know how I randomly shielded for half a second after using my fire breath on you? Yeah. I was trying to grab you and I would of because your attacks didn't happen until after the shield I didn't want to appear dissapeared.

I hate noob kirby users (my sister) all the do is suck you up jump off or rock attack you like crazy.

I know someone else that does the same thing.

i like to kill people by jumping off with Bowser. I use ->B to kill myself, taking someone with me. That's what i love about Brawl XD

I know someone else that does the same thing.

i like to kill people by jumping off with Bowser. I use ->B to kill myself, taking someone with me. That's what i love about Brawl XD

I love doing that too. I did it to take out Emerald Fox's final stock in the last match we had in the tourney.

I hate boss battle mode on very hard, and intense it's impossible to beat it even with two people

oh also 15:00 minute brawl

try Charizard, his rock smash pretty much wins it for you if you try good enough.

try Charizard, his rock smash pretty much wins it for you if you try good enough.

I'll try it

but what about battle mode charizard is too slow ihave used almost every character. I have tried heavy hitters and speed character (Used toon link a lot best one 6 bosses deafeted)

Edited by Fireemblemfan

Just hit them repetively with Rock smash a close quarter's should go down easy, but I still have troubles going up against Tabuu, he's a pain in the ass on intense, pretty much a 1 hit KO if anything hit's you

Just hit them repetively with Rock smash a close quarter's should go down easy, but I still have troubles going up against Tabuu, he's a pain in the ass on intense, pretty much a 1 hit KO if anything hit's you

I'll try it

Well true that's a great strategy and so is the Charizard one, but I do have to say your stategy is better suited for Tabuu than the Charizard one. So use that one if the Charizard doesn't work

Falcon Knee then run away and repeat. If you don't get stupid or greedy, each boss won't take much more than a minute to down.