Worst in the series: Round 6

General Spoon

Please vote for what YOU think is the worst in the series for this round. The round will last for about three days, after which I will tally the votes, and will add the top three to a list in the opening post of the next topic.

It would be nice if you nominate ideas for when I'm out of them. I'll keep track of the nominations. Please nominate only once a round.

Please remeber to nominate. Also, if your vote is not for one person/thing/etc, it will be thrown out.

Previous winners

Worst NPC: 1st- The three generic Caelin soldiers in FE7 ; 2nd- Lachesis' 3 Pallies and FE8 Chapter 19 Armor Knights (tie)

Worst Swordmaster: 1st- Karla ; 2nd- Shanam ; 3rd- Lucia

Worst Hair: 1st- Vaida ; 2nd- Gheb, Lowen, and Makalov (tie)

Worst Non-Final Boss: 1st- Aion ; 2nd- Toras ; 3rd Batta the Beast (6-way tie broken by a random number generator)

Worst Thief: 1st- Cath ; 2nd- Daisy ; 3rd- Ricardo

Nominations:

Best/Worst Chapter

Best/Worst Jeigan (2)

Worst Personal Weapon in the series

I'm voting for FE9 Amiti. Tied to Elinca, ftl.

Sol Katti. It murders Lyn's speed and isn't even that powerful. Hell, at least the Durandal can do decent damage to the dragon.

Sol Katti. It murders Lyn's speed and isn't even that powerful. Hell, at least the Durandal can do decent damage to the dragon.

Which is more important: More damage and automatic death if it doesn't kill or less damage and almost sure survival?

^ _

0_0

Durandal. It's a failure in the form of a sword. At least Rutger can use it fine. (More proof why Rutger owns) :3

...What? Why are so many people voting Durandal? Because it's heavy? Well, it can damage stuff Sol Katti can't and it hits things Armads doesn't. It's the best of those three for fighting the Fire Dragon.

Which is more important: More damage and automatic death if it doesn't kill or less damage and almost sure survival?

^ _

0_0

Since when does Durandal give Eliwood an automatic death against the dragon? It weighs him down by quite a bit, but not by enough for the dragon to double him. He has enough HP to survive a hit, so he should be fine as long as you give him some Elixirs or have a few healers standing by. =\

Since when does Durandal give Eliwood an automatic death against the dragon? It weighs him down by quite a bit, but not by enough for the dragon to double him. He has enough HP to survive a hit, so he should be fine as long as you give him some Elixirs or have a few healers standing by. =\

My Elliwood always gets doubled by the Dragon and most bosses in the end chapter. Hell, He couldn't even double Darin (lol) without having a Rapier! >:o

My Elliwood always gets doubled by the Dragon and most bosses in the end chapter. Hell, He couldn't even double Darin (lol) without having a Rapier! >:o

Personal experience means nothing, but yeah. If Eli's not fully leveled and/or speed screwed, then he's delivering the last blow.

Edited by Destiny Henchhound

...What? Why are so many people voting Durandal? Because it's heavy? Well, it can damage stuff Sol Katti can't and it hits things Armads doesn't. It's the best of those three for fighting the Fire Dragon.

How so? I fail to see why. "Hits things that Armads doesn't"? What? All I see that Armads may have trouble hitting is Lloyd. And Durandal's hit isn't THAT much better than Armads'.

Exact same has happened to me every playthrough.

Then again, maybe I just got speed screwed with him.

For Eliwood to avoid getting doubled by the Dragon with Durandal, he needs 19 SPD and he'll have that (average) by 20/9 or 20/10. Not too bad IMO (troublesome in Eliwood route though >_>)

EDIT: Screw Sol Katti, Creiddylad sucks even more.

Edited by Sirius

I'm going to say the Sol Katti. Its power is just underwhelming, especially compared to Durandal and Armads. Cool animation though.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Ettard, since it doesn't even do anything special.

Meh, it's a Steel Blade with -1 Mt and +10 Hit and Crit, 50 uses, free, and you get two of them. It's "nothing special" but it also means all you need to buy Ike are a couple Wind Blades and by the time you've used most of your 100 Ettard swings, you have Ragnell. It does exactly what it needs to do, and Ike doesn't need any help.

Gotta go with Durandal. It's really, really awful. I can't think of anything quite so bad. Sol Katti at worst makes Lyn "okay" and doesn't really hold her back too much, relatively speaking. Durandal is alright versus the dragon, but the dragon isn't exactly difficult (and by the time I get down to Eliwood in the turn order I take, the dragon oughta be dead).

Speaking of FE10, what's up with Florete? I never realized how good a personal weapon that is, although it's on the worst person to have it. It's actually pretty damn amazing. If it used Magic instead of Strength, it'd be outright broken.

Sorry, to tell you this, Ryuzaki, that's what you get for not training Eliwood, that's what all of you get, sorry.

In my opinion, "Luce" would be the worst personal weapon, I dislike holy magic/light magic.

It slows Lucius down, and I trained him til' he maxed speed, skill, magic and nearly capping resistance.

In my opinion, "Luce" would be the worst personal weapon, I dislike holy magic/light magic.

It slows Lucius down, and I trained him til' he maxed speed, skill, magic and nearly capping resistance.

Luce isn't a personal weapon, it's just an S-Rank one...

(And I like Luce. Its 25 Crit, especially)

Luce isn't a personal weapon, it's just an S-Rank one...

(And I like Luce. Its 25 Crit, especially)

OMG! I didn't know that AT ALL :o , I think I don't hate "Luce" anymore, no, I don't dislike it noq :lol: .

Personal weapon...

Sorry, I don't know any bad ones.

Personal weapon...

Sorry, I don't know any bad ones.

Just think of one weapon that only one character can use but no one else can't that you think is bad. Edited by Destiny Henchhound