FE4 new pairings

luigi bros

You mean probably Fee in the secound sentence. Well in my game, Fee as Claude's daughter started with such a low amount of HP that she still got 2-shotted by magic, during most of the game. Then again: "Personal experience means......."

You mean probably Fee in the secound sentence. Well in my game, Fee as Claude's daughter started with such a low amount of HP that she still got 2-shotted by magic, during most of the game. Then again: "Personal experience means......."

Person expericance means something to me. I didn't find Claude!Fee that bad but you did. That's fine. Now I'm thinking for Lachesis and Tiltyu:

Lachesis/Alec Just for Pursuit. Are the growths good though?

Tiltyu/Claude It can't be that bad right?

Try giving her Holyn, maybe :?

Arthur can use Swords so maybe. Lex!Arthur was boss abused. Once he was a Mage Knight I game him a Hero Sword and he was good. Tinny will have enough Magic from Tiltyu. Arthur will be the one who get's hurt so I think I'll try it?

Will Tinny get Moonlight Sword after promotion? She is a foot soldier who uses swords.

Will Tinny get Moonlight Sword after promotion? She is a foot soldier who uses swords.

Personal skills don't work that way.

Either a character gets them, or they don't.

Personal skills don't work that way.

Either a character gets them, or they don't.

Oh well. I thought that would be the case.

I think I'll do it anyway.

Arthur will be the one who get's hurt so I think I'll try it?

He may be a little weaker in magic, but I think he'd likely be a little faster or have higher skill and defense. Though as he's likely opted for Wind magic, it won't make much difference.

I'd yield to the skills personally at this point :/

He may be a little weaker in magic, but I think he'd likely be a little faster or have higher skill and defense. Though as he's likely opted for Wind magic, it won't make much difference.

I'd yield to the skills personally at this point :/

They'll have at least 60% Skill growth because of Odo and Tordo Blood. Arthur may have higher Strength than Magic but he can use Swords. Tinny will have decent Magic because she inherits more of the Magic growth than Arthur right?

Fury/Levin is good. Both Fee and Sety bennifet and Levin's a Mage.

Except I've already done Tiltyu/Levin and I want new pairings.

Now I'm thinking:

Aideen/Jamka Lester will get the Pursuit Ring

Aira/Lex

Lachesis/Claude I can't think of anyone else

Sylvia/Levin At least I'll be able to use Holsety

Fury/Azel The only Mage avalible

Tiltyu/No idea I still don't know for this one

Brigid/Dew

The problem with FuryxLevin is that Sety joins too late, while TiltyuxLevin nets Holsety for virtually the entire second generation. Also, Phee's offense really doesn't become good ever (lol 14 Strength and 15 Magic at level 20 promoted). Fury is best paired with Noish or Claude, IMO (Or Dew for fun ^_^). Noish makes both kids offensive monsters with great skill combinations, while Claude gives the Blagi Staff and let's Phee give good Staffs after promotion.

Pair TiltyuxLevin, FuryxNoish/Claude, and SylviaxAzel. ^_^ For Lachesis, Fin or Alec make good fathers. ^_^

It's just that Levin and Claude are the best pairings for Fury, Azel being a somewhat distant 3rd place.

Really? Usually, I have no choice, because Claude goes with Sylvia and Levin goes with Fury, so I always pair Azel X Tiltyu. Arthur's a monster with pursuit, which neither Levin nor Claude have.

And try Ayra X Noish sometime. The Pursuit, Meteor, Charge/Duel (Does Noish have it? I don't rembmer) and Critical will all be a great additon to both Skasha and Lakche. ESPECIALLY Lakche.

Edited by SupremeRulerOfJugdral

And try Ayra X Noish sometime. The Pursuit, Meteor, Charge/Duel (Does Noish have it? I don't rembmer) and Critical will all be a great additon to both Skasha and Lakche. ESPECIALLY Lakche.

Noish does have Charge.

I'd imagine it is good. Except I overuse Aira's Iron Blade and always get at least 60 kills on it and that gives her the Critical skill. But for people who don't do that I'd imagine that it'd be great. The Charge doesn't matter since Lakche just kills in one hit with her 60 kill sword.