Akatsuki

Gamer7625

Since we're back (even though we lost all that data) I figured I would do this. List the Akatsuki form strongest to weakest (your opinion). Then list them on how you like them. 1 being the highest of course.

STRONGEST:

1)Tobi/Madara

2)Kisame-He does have the highest Chakra of all the Akatsuki. He can also make his own pool of water for his water Jutsu. Add in his skil with a blade and how he is Tobi's friend. He can't be weak just never tried hard.

3)Itachi-If he hadn't held back on Sasuke he WOULD have won. Hell he could have killed most people!

4)Pein

5)Kakuzu-He is very smart and deadly. Kakashi almost dies to him which is why he goes lower then Pein since he did kill Kakashi...

6)Sasori-Deidara did say Sasori was stronger then he was.

7)Deidara

8)Konoan-I don;t knwo why I just get that feeling that she is pretty good.

9)Hidan-The only real think Hidan has going for him is his Immortality. Hidan said it himself he is the slowest of the Akatsuki and he has the worst aim. Plus he seems kind of stupid...

10)Zetsu-I know we haven't seen him fight but his skills seem as though he is only really good at spying. This could change once we see him fight but for now that is where I put him.

FAVORITES:

1)Kakuzu

2)Itachi

3)Sasori

4)Hidan

5)Kisame

6)Tobi (Not Madara. I haven't seen enough of him to put him here yet)

7)Deidara-WOuld be higher but I like others better...

8)Zetsu

9)Konan-We don't see her enough.

10)Pein-Kills way to many people then half of them come back to life?

1) Tobi

2) Pein (He's the leader, so I assume he's one of the strongest)

3) Konan

4) Kakuzu

5) Itachi

6) Hidan

7) Kisame

8) Sasori

9) Deidara

10) Zetsu

Edited by kirsche

Tobi

Pein

Kisame

Itachi

Konan

Kakusu (the one with many hearts)

Hidan (the inmortal one)

Sasori

Deidara

Zetsu (because we haven't seen him fight.

• 4 weeks later...

Zetsu's supposed to be pretty damn awesome, though he is a spy.

Tobi

Pain

Hidan since he's fucking immortal

Kisame

Itachi (Sharingan FTW)

Kakuzu

Sasori

Konan

Deidara

Zetsu

Since we're back (even though we lost all that data) I figured I would do this. List the Akatsuki form strongest to weakest (your opinion). Then list them on how you like them. 1 being the highest of course.

STRONGEST:

1)Tobi/Madara

Fair.

2)Kisame-He does have the highest Chakra of all the Akatsuki. He can also make his own pool of water for his water Jutsu. Add in his skil with a blade and how he is Tobi's friend. He can't be weak just never tried hard.

Fuck no. He's fourth, at best. Pain and Itachi have much larger tales of strength; Kisame has always been hinted to be extraordinarily strong, but never on such a huge level.

3)Itachi-If he hadn't held back on Sasuke he WOULD have won. Hell he could have killed most people!

He's probably weaker than Pain. He's shown some powerful abilities, but he hasn't shown feats in terms of raw power as Pain.

4)Pein

He should almost certainly be number two or one. He defeated Hanzo on his own, who showed ease in defeating the sannin simultaneously. Had he not used up all of his chakra and been surprised, he most likely would not have lost to Naruto.

5)Kakuzu-He is very smart and deadly. Kakashi almost dies to him which is why he goes lower then Pein since he did kill Kakashi...

7)Deidara

8)Konoan-I don;t knwo why I just get that feeling that she is pretty good.

9)Hidan-The only real think Hidan has going for him is his Immortality. Hidan said it himself he is the slowest of the Akatsuki and he has the worst aim. Plus he seems kind of stupid...

10)Zetsu-I know we haven't seen him fight but his skills seem as though he is only really good at spying. This could change once we see him fight but for now that is where I put him.

Konan should probably be above Deidara, and perhaps even Sasori. I would also probably put Hidan up about Deidara as well, his immortality and curse are pretty damn deadly.

Fair.

Fuck no. He's fourth, at best. Pain and Itachi have much larger tales of strength; Kisame has always been hinted to be extraordinarily strong, but never on such a huge level.

He's probably weaker than Pain. He's shown some powerful abilities, but he hasn't shown feats in terms of raw power as Pain.

He should almost certainly be number two or one. He defeated Hanzo on his own, who showed ease in defeating the sannin simultaneously. Had he not used up all of his chakra and been surprised, he most likely would not have lost to Naruto.

Konan should probably be above Deidara, and perhaps even Sasori. I would also probably put Hidan up about Deidara as well, his immortality and curse are pretty damn deadly.

But Kisame has a HUGE amount of Chakra he almost killed Gai, Lee, Tenten, and Neji with only 30%! He also has more Chakra then Fox Naruto. But I do know some more things then I did now so it may change.

Yeah but he has an unbreakable shield and a neverending fire... Plus Illusions there is only so much Pein could do against that.

Yeah I didn't know about Pein's power then so he may change.

Konan we haven't really seen her fight and we never will and paper doesn't seem so tough if you have Water Jutsu... But against Deidara I guess your right she probably would win. Against Sasori he has a Water and a Fire cannons if she gets hit she may be done for. Hidan it's just how stupid he acted in his fights always getting caught be Shikamaru, killing off one of Kakuzu's hearts, getting his head cut off and asking Kakuzu for help when he said he didn't need it. I'd put him above Deidara but not Sasori (I'll post a revised list later on.)

But Kisame has a HUGE amount of Chakra he almost killed Gai, Lee, Tenten, and Neji with only 30%! He also has more Chakra then Fox Naruto. But I do know some more things then I did now so it may change.

He has chakra levels on par with what Neji had seen of Naruto in the Chuunin exams; this doesn't mean that he has more chakra levels than Naruto with the Kyuubi. And this in no way makes him instantly stronger than the other Akatsuki members. Naruto has had a larger chakra reserve than the majority of the characters in the series when dipping into the Kyuubi since square one, that doesn't change that for a majority of the series, any Jonin worth their salt could easily dispatch him.

Yeah but he has an unbreakable shield and a neverending fire... Plus Illusions there is only so much Pein could do against that.

An unbreakable shield? What? And yeah, he has Amaterasu, that's about the strongest thing he will be able to use on him. Pain has six bodies, and Itachi has never shown the capability to trap mulitple foes in a Genjutsu at once. Moreover, since Pain as leader of Akatsuki is probably well-informed of how Itachi uses his signature abilities such as illusionary techniques, he can simply not look into Itachi's eyes. Even if he's not, he'll easily figure it out after one body succumbs to such a thing.

There's also the fact that Pain can absorb chakra thrown at him, can manipulate a person's gravitational forces, and can even revive his otherwise dead bodies.

The Unbreakable shield is the Susano. And alright I just meant he had more chakra then the original Fox aura Naryto not Tailed Naruto. (When he fights Haku) What Neji said was at 30% as well if he used all of it he would probably be stronger then most of the Akatsuki (Minus Pein, Itachi, and Tobi)

EDIT: Revised list since I've seen more.

STRONGEST:

1)Tobi/Madara

2)Itachi

3)Pein-Numbers 2 and 3 could change around.

4)Kisame

7)Konan

8)Hidan

9)Deidara

FAVORITES:

1)Kakuzu

2)Itachi

3)Kisame

4)Hidan

5)Sasori

6)Tobi/Madara

7)Pein

8)Zetsu

9)Konan-She doesn't fight

10) Deidara

Edited by Knight of Zero

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck no. He's fourth, at best. Pain and Itachi have much larger tales of strength; Kisame has always been hinted to be extraordinarily strong, but never on such a huge level

i agree with that kisame has even said itachi was the stronger one.

IMO.

1. Madara

2. Pein

3. Itachi: Seriously, Madara was afraid to act because Itachi was still around. Meanwhile, Pein was under Madara's control, so he didn't have to worry about Pein that much.

4. Kisame, Kakuzu, Sasori, Hidan (Their skills are way too diverse)

Last: Deidara

We don't know enough about Konan and Zetsu to properly rank them. And that's basically it.

Edited by Eltoshen

Fuck no. He's fourth, at best. Pain and Itachi have much larger tales of strength; Kisame has always been hinted to be extraordinarily strong, but never on such a huge level

i agree with that kisame has even said itachi was the stronger one.

That's why I changed it...

What happened to Susanoo anyway? You know, the immortal thing that can't be hurt that's summoned from the Mangekyo Sharingan or something?

If memory serves right before Itachi went to get Sasuke's eyes the jutsu fizzled away. If so he was trying to save on his energy to say goodbye to his brother.

If it went away after he died it's because he lost all of his energy and it can't sustain itself without it's user alive to controll it.