Who's the best character in Radiant Dawn?

Best character  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best character in Radiant Dawn?

• Edward
    • Nolan
    • Aran
    • Volug
    • Zihark
    • Nailah
    • Rafiel
    • Haar
    • Nephenee
    • Mordecai
    • Ike
    • Titania
    • Soren
    • Shinon
    • Gatrie
    • Mia
    • Reyson
    • Naesala
    • Tibarn
    • Caineghis

Why can you vote for more than one? I voted for more because I can though. I was torn between Ike, Nephenee, Gatrie, and Haar so I voted for all of them.

an extra turn is good but reyson does no other thing. Beside its not even that neccesary. In the hardest part of the game, we do pretty well wihout a heron don't we. (its only for like 2 chapters so its almost nothing

I picked Haar then realized I wanted to vote Reyson, but tbh it's a judgement call between the two. Even a monster like Ike can't compare.

I'll say it again. How can a non-fighting unit be the best in the game? they can fight with Cards I guess but with a cap of 15 (13 for Reyson) Magic the most damage they can do is 27 with the Daemon card and that's to an enemy with 0 Resistance.

I'll say it again. How can a non-fighting unit be the best in the game? they can fight with Cards I guess but with a cap of 15 (13 for Reyson) Magic the most damage they can do is 27 with the Daemon card and that's to an enemy with 0 Resistance.

Because of what he does. 4 way Vigoring is broken. And Haar is somewhat overrated.

Reyson. Vigor > Haar.

Of course Haar and Ike are monsters, too.

Shinon. He's got great caps, a brilliant SS weapon and has pretty good availability.

And sucks at 1-Range.

Since he vigors 4 units, he has the usefulness of those 4 units, considering the GM's are pwnage, that's 4 more GM's. If we were to consider each of his chapters as +4 and considering 4-E as 3 chapters you get +44. That's easily the best.

My favourite is Shinon, but the best is Reyson.

Because of what he does. 4 way Vigoring is broken. And Haar is somewhat overrated.

Then Rafiel is awesome too. Only thing that kills him is mobility. But i don't think the team goes their whole movement in the first turn.

Edited by Aioria