In this topic, I will explain why calling Shadow Dragon FE11 is silly

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But... but, what happens when a new DS Fire Emblem comes out? : o

I'm just kidding, of course

In any case, I think the argument about BS FE being obscure or not, or how they mistaked it for FE4, is kind of besides the point. It's a fact that two sites listed two different games for the same person, so one of them is definitely wrong.

If he were to do another remake, it would be the Super Famicom Fire Emblem title, Fire Emblem: Akaneia Senki. It would be interesting to see how it could be updated for the DS.
If he were to remake a game, he would choose Seisen no Keifu, which feature a relationship system and the ability to pass stats and abilities to future generations. He'd be "very interested in seeing how I could update it for the DS".

So I guess we can only believe one or the other.

Is the original piece to be translated around?

Otherwise, I think I'd go with a bona-fide Nintendo fanboy site on that news rather than Joystiq, not so much for GoNintendo's reputation itself so much as "I've seen Joystiq jerk around Nintendo fans with faulty reporting and bad journalism way too many times already."

You're a bit late for that. FEDS hasn't even been mentioned all that much since Page 2.

Methinks you missed the point....

If the amount of knowledge on a subject and the amount of quality articles on a subject aren't related, why did you try to link a Wikipedia article in the first place?

To show that despite your wording, the FEBS games aren't really as secret as the likes of Live-A-Live, Nuts & Milk, or even Marvelous - Mouhitotsu no Takarajima. It has nothing to do with the amount of information about them, as that's not what you stated. It has to do with your saying that, basically, most fans aren't able to figure out they exist at all.

I also don't need indirect insults thrown at me, thank-you-very-much.

If you want one, you're dense. Otherwise, any "indirect insults" are read on your own part and are of your own fabrication. You're hardly worth it.

Methinks you missed the point....

If your point wasn't actually about FEDS, I probably did. Care to explain it?

To show that despite your wording, the FEBS games aren't really as secret as the likes of Live-A-Live-

Live-a-Live? Har har har.

Ok, I get it now; you're trolling. Fine then, you can stop now. Your attempt at an "argument" is a complete derailing of the initial debate anyway. I won't even bother reading any more posts you make on this thread.

Edited by Kiddo

For pete's sake.

Somebody please lock this thread.

This thread was started by a jaded elitist with a strong opinion nobody cares about, and whose intent is not intelligent discussion or debate at all. Kiddo, stop thinking that this issue is actually significant to any degree, regardless of what game it is.

Your attempt at an "argument" is a complete derailing of the initial debate anyway. I won't even bother reading any more posts you make on this thread.
Your attempt at an "argument" is a complete derailing of the initial debate anyway. I won't even bother reading any more posts you make on this thread.