FE TOURNY

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no bracket?

whats the rush? i am waiting till 10:00clock tomorow before i close the bracket.

plus i will not be playing in this tourny, As it is the first i have organized i would rather make sure everything proccedes sd planned. I would rather not seed 4 people so i need to know exactly how many are playing

It's not too late for me to sign up, is there?

EDIT: On second thought, I won't join. I can't use the chat because my laptop's busted and I'm on Wii. Plus I just remembered that I have plans that day, so sorry...

Maybe next tourney, perhaps.

Edited by Tatsumaki

please join us in Shadow stars first ever fire emblem tourny.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN SHADOW STARS TO PARTCIPATE

the date will be sceulded late june early july but if you guys want it sooner we will arrange for that.

1.Blacknight9 (i will sub only)

2.Kemph

3.Tatsumaki

4. Sylvan

5.cheezperson

6. Quanchino

7.Zath the Sword

8. sirius

9.DLV

10.Spectral archer

11.Luigi bros

13.Atlaz

14.Mr. Techno

15.Orgg

rules

first host id decided by joining postion then oppenent, I.e 1 braket number1 (me currently) then my oppenent, then me again,

best 2 out of three, finals 3 out of 5,

:the use of forged weapons is prohibited int he first round as are brave weapons. the rounds rounds following are determined are decided by contestants, (this is designed to test tactics more tactical teamwork, not i have a brave axe i am going to 1HKO u, i think players want a fight were they can use there whole team effectivly)

the exceptions are balistia and levin swords to this rule, as they will suck otherwise

:only 4 forged brave weapons a team. this way people who started more recently can have a chance.

stages. 1st round must be random, if it is a stage both players don't want they may veto but must do radnom again,

counterpicks: you may not pick a stage you already won on, losers choice as in brawl.

RNg is prhobitied. i respect your effort but the fact that you had teh time to do it is unfair when compaird to others who don't have the time.

No Hacks, if you get caught once your out.

u hack imhulu don't come back here.

HAVE FUN

EN GAURDE

note the RNg rule

if you come with more than 3 stats(excluding Hp) i will be seriously considering that you RNGed,

Not that you don't have to be a member of the clan to do this we are just hosting it,

ONLY 8 more spots

Please join

any questions PM me or go to http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/ i am Blacknight there as well

Only 2 Spots Left peopel

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/B...p;startOption=3

THese are the bracket list i have made

For first round these are the match ups

bye vs bye

Quanchino vs Bye (quanchino will speak to me directly in chat as i need to discuss wuth him the tourny)

Sirius vs Zath the sword

Kemph vs Tatsumaki

sylvan vs DLV

luigi bros vs Cheez

spectral archer vs Orgg

Atlaz vs Mr Techno

We will be meeting in this chat

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Stars/pages/chat/

See you at 5 Pm Pasific

Instead of setting a fixed time to do the battles like this, just have those on the bracket battle each other at any time as long as its done before the end date.

Example: End date is next Sunday. Every1 else has time to prepare their team and battle during the weak and report the results. Then you set up the next round on that date.

Also, once the brackets are set up, you should randomly select stages for up to 3 matches per round.

Edited by Sirius

Instead of setting a fixed time to do the battles like this, just have those on the bracket battle each other at any time as long as its done before the end date.

Example: End date is next Sunday. Every1 else has time to prepare their team and battle during the weak and report the results. Then you set up the next round on that date.

Also, once the brackets are set up, you should randomly select stages for up to 3 matches per round.

i want the tourny finished today, I gave u 2 weeks to prepare your teams

also i redid brackets do to Orgg withdrawing

http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww348/B...ent=tourny3.gif

this is the bakket and has been updated on title page as well

Edited by Blacknight9

i want the tourny finished today, I gave u 2 weeks to prepare your teams

Mine's easily ready in 5 minutes. I'm talking about others who may end up being unable to do it such as Orgg. It's better not to have an specific date for stuff like this.

Mine's easily ready in 5 minutes. I'm talking about others who may end up being unable to do it such as Orgg. It's better not to have an specific date for stuff like this.

i am going to host another tourny in 2 weeks if this one goes well

Those are the initial matches right? What about the second? Third and fourth? Also there are still spots open who's going to fill them? Cheez is Cheezperson right?

Those are the initial matches right? What about the second? Third and fourth? Also there are still spots open who's going to fill them? Cheez is Cheezperson right?

those people were randomly seeded.i won't take any more people due to the fact that the tourny stats in about 5 hours

those people were randomly seeded.i won't take any more people due to the fact that the tourny stats in about 5 hours

OK. I'll know at the time right? What do you mean by "random"? The first person you chose in the friend room?

OK. I'll know at the time right? What do you mean by "random"? The first person you chose in the friend room?

the bracket organizer programm randomly seeded people into there postions, the friend room has nothing to do with it

the bracket organizer programm randomly seeded people into there postions, the friend room has nothing to do with it

You used a program? So everyone'll know at the time right?

The braket's in the first post right? What is a braket anyway?

the brakets is how the tournement is organized its the chart that the players will advance on, i posted it , to see it its the tournament. you really should have made sense of it or ask me instead of trying to tell me to put up who u are going to be fighting