Favorite Female Boss

thanibomb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a falcon knight in Radiant Dawn... I think her was Catalina?

That bitch was cahrazy. I'll go with her and Ishtar for having the closest thing to a seriously hard attacking force in the 2nd generation.

Edited by Mac

Ursula. She wasn't the typical abnormally cruel female villain, plus she was fun to fight.

It actually seems Hilda is the only cruel female villain. Well Sonia and Limstella but it seems most major female villains know that they're in the wrong. Would that boss in Illia from FE6 count as evil? Iforgot her name. Was it Sigin?

Her name according to the translation is Sigune, and she's hardly evil. Sigune chose to fight against Roy's army because she didn't trust them. She was convinced Roy would end up becoming another dictator if he won.

Her name according to the translation is Sigune, and she's hardly evil. Sigune chose to fight against Roy's army because she didn't trust them. She was convinced Roy would end up becoming another dictator if he won.

That's why I asked. I didn't think she was evil. Hilda is probably the evilest female FE character there is. Maybe one of the evilest in all.

My favorite not really sure I kinda liked how Aida helps you take down Leptor, then leads you to your doom.........I might have something later.

Idun needs some more love over here. Even though she got little development, what little development was great. And I have a thing for fallen angel characters in the sense that I'm somewhat of a fan of those types of characters.

Was totally not Petrine. How could one like ferocity and power? ;;>> Totally boring...

More boring than the rest who are stupidly cliched (The loyal one, Bryce, the mysterious one, Bertram and the evil one, the BK)? At least petrine is hot.

More boring than the rest who are stupidly cliched (The loyal one, Bryce, the mysterious one, Bertram and the evil one, the BK)? At least petrine is hot.

Here I was, thinking I was laying the sarcasm on pretty thick...