Support Conversations, please!

nacho

Serene's Forest needs a good support conversations page. Yes, I am aware that it does have statistical information, but I think it would do this site some good to have a page dedicated to actual conversations. What do y'all think?

Well, we could obtain the FE6 supports from Firelizard.

The FE7 and FE8 supports are being worked on. The FE9 supports are already completed.

The FE10 supports are really incomplete, but I don't know if anybody's interested in them anyway >___

I could take a whack at it. I always love reading useless character dialogue, maybe, I guess, not really though. I'll help with as many as I can and write them down.

The FE7 and FE8 supports are being worked on. The FE9 supports are already completed.

The FE10 supports are really incomplete, but I don't know if anybody's interested in them anyway >___<

I have a script dump of FE6 I think, if you want it. I looked through it and I think I remember seeing supports.

The FE10 supports are really incomplete, but I don't know if anybody's interested in them anyway >___<

Sounds like a plan! I've only visited the pages for FE7 and 8, so I didn't know that 9 was already finished. My bad. I have very few supports completed, but would like to help out!

Personally, I prefer reading the supports only if I've already unlocked them. I guess they'd be good for those who disagree...

Or those who don't have the patience to play the game many times over just to read them, aka me at fe9.

exactly, which is why i didn't play PoR again until RD arrived.

ROFL. :P

I tend to not to play games over and over again just to read a little dialog. It's better off just reading it from a script.