Who's your favorite Gaiden Chapter character?

Who?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Athena
    • Horace
    • Etzel
    • Ymir
    • I kill them all
  2. 2. Gotoh or Nagi?

• Gotoh
    • Nagi

Who do you think is the best Gaiden Chapter character? I kill them all. I also put in a Gotoh vs. Nagi poll. I like Nagi just for that Divine Stone.

Edited by luigi bros

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, you should edit to favorite and not best. Because people like Etzel are completely inferior to Horace, who's actually a decent midgame tank.

Haha, I know you're kidding. Etzel's like the best character in the game!

But really in all seriousness, I usually take Athena and kill everyone else.

Haha, I know you're kidding. Etzel's like the best character in the game!

*Points to Berserker!Etzel*

But really in all seriousness, I usually take Athena and kill everyone else.

Makes sense.

Also, you should edit to favorite and not best. Because people like Etzel are completely inferior to Horace, who's actually a decent midgame tank.

I did that. That makes sense. Also what you said about Berserker!Etzel; any physical magic unit as a physical fighter is generally not that great.

I did that. That makes sense. Also what you said about Berserker!Etzel; any physical magic unit as a physical fighter is generally not that great.

I know.

Berserker!Etzel's just worse though. :P

I know.

Berserker!Etzel's just worse though. :P

I wouldn't know. But wouldn't Horseman/Hero/Warrior!Etzel be just as bad? Why does Berserker get the hate?

I voted Ymir because he is cool. I think all the gaiden chapter units are good. Athena for the flier thing, horace for good tanking, Etzel for healing and excalibur, and ymir for awesomeness.

Gotoh for swarm.

I wouldn't know. But wouldn't Horseman/Hero/Warrior!Etzel be just as bad? Why does Berserker get the hate?

Don't ask. Please don't ask.

Sirius, how can he be worst than Est, when in a level he can actually pull a durability lead?

Because he was unreasonably hyped and is actually worse than Est.

That doesn't answer my question. I meant why does Berserker!Etzel get the hate and not Warrior!Etzel?

Don't ask. Please don't ask.

Sirius, how can he be worst than Est, when in a level he can actually pull a durability lead?

His damage is pitiful and he is promoted.

Est has Ridersbane and actually has an easier time getting kills compared to this abomination you hyped and being under leveled means she grows faster.

That doesn't answer my question. I meant why does Berserker!Etzel get the hate and not Warrior!Etzel?

That is the answer to your question. If you wanna dig then, fine: Both Horsemen and Warrior are able to use Bows and there are Dracos in the lategame. Berserker Etzel's stuck to Axe and his damage is shit.

Edited by Sirius

Est has Ridersbane and actually has an easier time getting kills compared to this abomination you hyped and being under leveled means she grows faster.

As well as Est has way more potential than Etzel. I like Est but I'm not getting involved.

I voted for Athena, even though I only kept her for one chapter before coming to the conclusion that my team was already sufficiently complete without her. Nagi gets my vote for the second poll.

His damage is pitiful and he is promoted.

That is the answer to your question. If you wanna dig then, fine: Both Horsemen and Warrior are able to use Bows and there are Dracos in the lategame. Berserker Etzel's stuck to Axe and his damage is shit.

...All he needs is one level and a weapon rank. Est needs...she's always killed. The time she actually gets stats, braves show up to fuck her shit up again.

I don't see how having an actual form of durability is worse than needed to be fed kills regardless, and just to suck anwyays.

Est is better because of triangle attack. It is not a detriment, because you can kill any boss reliably with this. Est doesn't have to do anything but sit and let her sisters kill.