Who's your favorite Gaiden Chapter character?

Who?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Athena
    • Horace
    • Etzel
    • Ymir
    • I kill them all
  2. 2. Gotoh or Nagi?

• Gotoh
    • Nagi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Est is better because of triangle attack. It is not a detriment, because you can kill any boss reliably with this. Est doesn't have to do anything but sit and let her sisters kill.

*facepalm*

That's the best idea you got?

...Seems the time warp destroyed the facepalm icon, and many others.

Edited by Kuja

Est is better because of triangle attack. It is not a detriment, because you can kill any boss reliably with this. Est doesn't have to do anything but sit and let her sisters kill.

...All he needs is one level and a weapon rank. Est needs...she's always killed. The time she actually gets stats, braves show up to fuck her shit up again.

I don't see how having an actual form of durability is worse than needed to be fed kills regardless, and just to suck anwyays.

C20 has Brave Weapons, Berserker Etzel's getting killed easily so in the end, the better offense wins and this is Est.

Kempf: That's not why Est is better. Triangle attack's requirements are shit and often take action away from Palla and Catria to be able to help Est, it's just more shitty favoritism.

Edited by Sirius

Palla and Catria do just fine without the Triangle Attack.

And a pity that bosses aren't the only thing on the map.

Triangle attack rules. You can kill any boss, especially mounted/armor ones. It is not great, but better than whatever lorenz is doing that everyone else can do.

--/20 Berserker Etzel:

45.4 HP

12.2 STR

16.3 SPD (Dracos quadruple attack)

9.7 DEF

VS

Every stinking Brave Lance in C20 not to mention that there are some Brave Swords

=

1RKOed.

If Berserker Etzel reaches --/20, Est is definitely reaching 20/1 easily. You hyped Berserker Etzel, he's shit.

It was for the silvers -_-;; of course he's no better to the braves. At least the draco braves, but either way it's not like I was suggesting he STAY Berserker -_-;;

Wait wait, level 20/1 easily? May I have some of what you're smoking?

Edited by Kuja

Triangle attack rules. You can kill any boss, especially mounted/armor ones. It is not great, but better than whatever lorenz is doing that everyone else can do.

Triangle attack has shitty requirements. Palla and Catria have no problem killing bosses. Especially on lolNormal.

I am not talking about "lolnormal."

Would you rather have a 100% chance of killing any boss, and the occasional stray enemy, or a general with can deal 8 damage to mages before being ORKOed?

I am not talking about "lolnormal."

Would you rather have a 100% chance of killing any boss, and the occasional stray enemy, or a general with can deal 8 damage to mages before being ORKOed?

Oh, ok. Because Est gets murdered on H5.

It was for the silvers -_-;; of course he's no better to the braves. At least the draco braves, but either way it's not like I was suggesting he STAY Berserker -_-;;

Wait wait, level 20/1 easily? May I have some of what you're smoking?

I said IF B Etzel reaches --/20. Est has an easier time getting kills and ETZEL IS PROMOTED.

As for the Silvers, this is only against the Cavaliers. Paladins still kick his ass and access to Ridersbane is a better help than Etzel's pitiful damage.

Oh, ok. Because Est gets murdered on H5.

Est hides in the corner until the end when you have the boss, then you have her sit next to the boss (you can also attack stray enemies because of her movement) and WALLA! 100% chance of killing a boss!

Est hides in the corner until the end when you have the boss, then you have her sit next to the boss (you can also attack stray enemies because of her movement) and WALLA! 100% chance of killing a boss!

Hello Favoritism.

Also Est gets murdered by Stray Enemies on H5.

Favortism? She hides in range of the boss, but out of his range, an when her sisters are near, the boss is realiably killed.

Again, favoritism. Waste time trying to kill a boss with that by setting it up. One is better off taking the boss down with a unit who's actually strong and/or warp-skip.

I'm done arguing. Make another thread if you wish to talk about it.

We're derailing the topic, so, may as well.

If you don't make it, you concede that Lorenz > Est in Single player, seeing as you're the one who made the claim about Est > Lorenz.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Favortism? She hides in range of the boss, but out of his range, an when her sisters are near, the boss is realiably killed.

Show me a boss around her jointime that isn't surrounded by guards, and show me why the other two pegasi have SUCH a harder time killing a boss that it warrents bringing Est in. You're essentially saying it's good to waste the turn of two great units just to give one fail unit a form of use. Another thing to note is that Paula sucks as a pegasi-draco, and would prefer to be a sniper.

As for Etzel...at least admit that Etzel's a sexy berserker. ;;>>

Waste time trying to kill a boss with that by setting it up.

they all have 8 move. they get to the boss faster, and kill him/her in one round.

they all have 8 move. they get to the boss faster, and kill him/her in one round.

Then the guards surrounding said boss swarm and kill 1 or 2 of them, mainly Est.

To keep on topic, Etzel has an easier time killing bosses as a sorcerer, and should be your favorite for the gaiden characters. Vote Etzel today!

Then the guards surrounding said boss swarm and kill 1 or 2 of them, mainly Es

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can do something, I think, called, errmm, seize.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can do something, I think, called, errmm, seize.

If you're close enough to seize after killing a boss, chances are you have everyone else you could dream of able to kill the boss quite easily by hte time Est arrives.

Not all bosses are paladins. Best explain how Est got the rank for armorslayers.

If you're close enough to seize after killing a boss, chances are you have everyone else you could dream of able to kill the boss quite easily by hte time Est arrives.

Not all bosses are paladins. Best explain how Est got the rank for armorslayers.

Est doesn't kill. She sits out of range when her sisters do the killing. On chapter 18-

E B P Cav

C

The cav is blocked from hitting est.