FE4 THREAD

Fia

No, but I heard they were weaksauce.

Portrait of Ruin yes but I thought Dawn of Sorrow was pretty good though not as good as Aria of Sorrow. Go for a GBA Metroid you didn't play or if you didn't play Aria of Sorrow, go for the Castlevania 2-in-1 on GBA.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn of Sorrow is kinda weak all around. Portrait of Ruin has a pathetic story and cast, but it's still fun to keep playing through.

Portrait of Ruin yes but I thought Dawn of Sorrow was pretty good though not as good as Aria of Sorrow. Go for a GBA Metroid you didn't play or if you didn't play Aria of Sorrow, go for the Castlevania 2-in-1 on GBA.

So...

Dawn of Sorrow

or

the 2-in-1

One I can get today, one I can get, uh, later.

Dawn of Sorrow it is.

Er... Can't think of anythink, but I'll just leave this here.

Been there, but yeah I don't want to download every game that looks interesting just to find my screwed up DS can't play it.

Grrrrazie.

Princess Debut

Sim / Rhythm / Dating / Manly

You get to live the dream and be the little girl. In addition, you're also a princess. The ball will be held soon, and it's up to you to find yourself a dance partner/love interest. Dancing is done through stylus movements ala EBA, with difficulty depending on the song style. Find cute outfits, new songs, and possibly your true love in the manliest game of all time.

Somebody, recommend this to Lux.

They have a purple/pink hair tactician; why did they change Cecil's?

Also, for anyone who missed it:

cecil-1.png?t=1276280084

Probably to have a better looking color in general (I think her armor is still purple).

They made Luke blonde, so they're not afraid to take liberties.

Probably to have a better looking color in general (I think her armor is still purple).

I must be the only one who doesn't like the hair color change.

They made Luke blonde, so they're not afraid to take liberties.

Oh, yeah. That was stupid, too.

If you reclass him to something else he might be ok.
Gordon is going to be the reclass Guinea pig due to having existing bases. Ryan will probably be more for WiFi.
Quick, someone make a "Cecil isn't going to be top tier" due to the fact that her higher rank is Sword so she can't use Javelin and the Weapon level stat being gone means no early Silver Lance for her.
No. Edited by Super FE3 Player

Gordon is going to be the reclass Guinea pig due to having existing bases. Ryan will probably be more for WiFi.

Whatever works for him.

Besides who knows if orbs will gain their growth raising abilities. The Star Orb didn't in the first one so...

Edited by Dio

Kinda logical for a "lightbringer" Pokemon too.

And the Pro-Light types got their hopes shattered. Aww.

I'm pretty sure that happened when they discovered the obviously dark-type dragon wasn't a dark type.