• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

People troll in this section all the time, if someone went into a thread in serious discussions or general FE and started trolling they'd be warned instantly.

I meant like specific examples.

As far as I know, I've stopped every instance of trolling, flaming and all such that I've seen (ask Joey).

Y'all need to get to da choppa.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Predator. If you haven't seen it, stop posting here and go see it. I command you!

Yes, do go see it. It's quite a god movie.

YES! I like comedies/romances/romantic comedies/horror :o. That last one looks a little out of place.

Oh right, I've seen a few horror movies. Never heard of the others.

Oh right, I've seen a few horror movies. Never heard of the others.

You are terrible :(.

I meant like specific examples.

As far as I know, I've stopped every instance of trolling, flaming and all such that I've seen (ask Joey).

What about that time you and Narga kept taking people's threads and merging them to other random threads, deleting posts from those threads and then separating them and doing it again?! That sounds like trolling to me :o! I don't think those people wanted their threads merged into other completely unrelated threads! Clearly you are a criminal.

So this is why Joey isn't trolling as much anymore?

Actually I just don't post as much anymore, period. Also, there's not much to troll about nowadays, it's not because of mods or anything.

What about that time you and Narga kept taking people's threads and merging them to other random threads, deleting posts from those threads and then separating them and doing it again?! That sounds like trolling to me :o! I don't think those people wanted their threads merged into other completely unrelated threads!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...they were pretty dumb fad threads, and I'm sure no one would've cared if they got merged together. I mean, it's not like we were deleting them, right?

Clearly you are a criminal.

If I ever am a criminal, rest assured, I will be a Smooth Criminal.

Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him

And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect

Only when it involves forum members. They tend to be pretty uneventful otherwise.

Only if it is FE relatd or member related.

Edit: Mumu, you ninja.

convergence of views

Edited by Tobi