FE4 THREAD

Fia

All hail the great savior. Don't forget your dogs to sacrifice to his servant Vanilla Ice!

Jesus hates dogs.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Slavery detected.

At least I can have shaky internet sometimes, but I wouldn't really count on it.

Plan to play the sequel?

Definitely. It's left me wanting more.

And also that zombie mom who... yeah, Part 3 Dio is a saint.

You could say that Dio was an arrogant jerk at first and when Jonathan defeated him, he became less of a jerk. I mean, he shows signs of wisdom in the final chapters, and he becomes kind of...saintly, actually. He's still a jerk, but not as big as he was before. I guess he grew wiser and found out that being the biggest asshole around isn't the best thing to do.

That and living for a hundred years surely made him "better". I really like this development, to be honest. Though both Dios are awesome anyway.

This reminds me I need to import this. *gives up on NOA*

If you enjoy Cing's adventure games, you might want to try "Again." The puzzles require good observation, and there logic could be hard to grasp at times, but the story was very nice.

If you enjoy Cing's adventure games, you might want to try "Again." The puzzles require good observation, and there logic could be hard to grasp at times, but the story was very nice.

I bought that game, it is sitting in the "waiting to be played" pile on my futon along with Ghost Trick, two Layton games, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Okamiden, and others titles I am forgetting.

I bought that game, it is sitting in the "waiting to be played" pile on my futon along with Ghost Trick, two Layton games, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Okamiden, and others titles I am forgetting.

Dark Dawn was underwhelming. I'd almost call it bad. Radiant Historia is better. Also I didn't like Okamiden for several reasons. :/

And strange. I thought you had finish Ghost Trick already.

Dark Dawn was underwhelming. I'd almost call it bad. Radiant Historia is better. Also I didn't like Okamiden for several reasons. :/

And strange. I thought you had finish Ghost Trick already.

To be fair, I still need to actually finish GS2. I got bored/stuck at one point, and shelved it for other game. It happens sometimes.

I don't know that I saw Radiant Historia for sale, I probably accidentally browsed past it.

Don't remember that I ever talked about Ghost Trick in any fashion here. Maybe that was TheEnd. I dunno, my playing habits and choices can be kind of wonky at times.

To be fair, I still need to actually finish GS2. I got bored/stuck at one point, and shelved it for other game. It happens sometimes.

I don't know that I saw Radiant Historia for sale, I probably accidentally browsed past it.

Don't remember that I ever talked about Ghost Trick in any fashion here. Maybe that was TheEnd. I dunno, my playing habits and choices can be kind of wonky at times.

I often do that too when I get bored/stuck too long in one part. Rune Factory will probably get that treatment.

It is mostly because it was inferior in all aspects compared to the original Okami. Also the camera gave me headaches. Could only play it by sessions of 30 minutes.

No, I thought Chalis got you into playing it, but it seems I was wrong.

Edited by Marthur

I often do that too when I get bored/stuck too long in one part. Rune Factory will probably get that treatment.

It is mostly because it was inferior in all aspects compared to the original Okami. Also the camera gave me headaches. Could only play it by sessions of 30 minutes.

No, I thought Chalis got you into playing it, but it seems I was wrong.

Original Ookami is in my pile of games to play sitting by the TV, along with Metroid Prime Trilogy pack (only haven't played Corruption, but will likely replay all oft them when I get to it), Dead Rising, Nights, and Twilight Princess.

That may have happened in a long dry spell of me not showing up, so I missed things. Either that, or I'm not just a Lux who plays anything a girl tells me to right when they tell me.

I liked Air's Rock though, unlike Aqua Rock and Magma Rock. :E

:newyears:

Sleep. Will read it tomorrow.

I like Aqua Rock's bgm.

Have fun.

Edited by TheEnd