• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Who doesn't?

I don't!

P39

Should we go shop or something together?

>

Should we go shopping or something together?

Also I just realised, it would be better to say "Should we go shopping together or something?" ._.

THere is a new chapter out? I must scour the FE4 thread for it.

I finally caught up but...

Why did Nanna look like Card Captor Sakura, and why was there a splash of Claude x Sylvia if there is still no Leen. ;-;

Great! It's settled then.

:D

Well, your brother likes/liked her so

Actually I can't really imagine it THAT well. Oh well fortunately Marthur thought of something better.

so? 0:

Don't let him do that Jenni.

I'm sorry I get so docile and obedient in front of him, and I'm probably being too lenient on his translations too. :< But at least you have a steel will!

I finally caught up but...

Why did Nanna look like Card Captor Sakura, and why was there a splash of Claude x Sylvia if there is still no Leen. ;-;

a) Translator is rubbing it in

b) Translator is being nice and showing us Leen's parents because this is the closest we will ever get to her ;~;

Also, why is Fee "Jelly" of Arthur?

Arthur's all "Tinny! Tiiiinnnny!". Fee is jealous and wants some love. :(:

Edited by NTG

I think we talked about Sylvia x Claude because of NTG's genealogy tree, not the manga.

I'm sorry I get so docile and obedient in front of him, and I'm probably being too lenient on his translations too. :< But at least you have a steel will!

But you must resist and not let TheEnd produce horrible translations!

I have some pride as a translator. There were times when I didn't sleep for days in order to find a better translation.

Edited by Marthur

But you must resist and not let TheEnd produce horrible translations!

I have some pride as a translator. There were times when I didn't sleep for days in order to find a better translation.

Well... I wouldn't say horrible. >_> But it's hard to resist!

I am proud of you too. :(

Edited by NTG

Well... I wouldn't say horrible. >_> But it's hard to resist!

I am proud of you too. :(

"You're one of the prudents" sounds pretty bad to me, a non-native English. Therefore it must be really really horrible! It's your duty as a proofreader too so you must absolutely resist!

Thank you. ;_;

Sleep.

Edited by Marthur

"You're one of the prudents" sounds pretty bad to me, a non-native English. Therefore it must be really really horrible! It's your duty as a proofreader too so you must absolutely resist!

Thank you. ;_;

Sleep.

Hmm it must not have been a great time for me to proofread then. õ_õ I am more of an evening/night person... that is when my brain is clacking... b-but it's so difficult

Have fun~

I shouldn't take naps again. They tend to make me feel screwy.

Sometimes, I look at forum games and wonder why people never get bored there, especially when it's mostly just...the same people posting over and over again.

I shouldn't take naps again. They tend to make me feel screwy.

Sometimes, I look at forum games and wonder why people never get bored there, especially when it's mostly just...the same people posting over and over again.

Some like shooting stuff, some like fighting each other in manly duels of honor, and then there's those guys.

Some like shooting stuff, some like fighting each other in manly duels of honor, and then there's those guys.

And there's the Mafia people;

Napolitan Ice Cream, yipee. Strawberry owns all, sorry

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnsense.

In unrelated news, my copy of The Arabian Nights has gone missing.

This situation must be rectified.

At least shooting stuff and manly duels of honour aren't so...monotonous.

Napolitan Ice Cream, yipee. Strawberry owns all, sorry

FINALLY ANOTHER STRAWBERRY MAN

Btw, how far are you in Steel Ball Run? I'm on 37 atm. Things are getting heated up.

One could argue the tier list guys sure are having fun after all those years debating random numbers.

Eh,I guess so. And there's also the serious discussion where the discussion can't get serious.

FINALLY ANOTHER STRAWBERRY MAN

Btw, how far are you in Steel Ball Run? I'm on 37 atm. Things are getting heated up.

FUCK YEA DUUDE

I'm in 33, haven't read it for some days... the scans aren't moving, so why should I?

Edited by Rei Rei