FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, it's just that, most text books delivered history in a dull manner, or the teacher just really made it boring and kept on telling things like exports and imports. This year's history teacher is very into history and tells it in an excited manner, and the history book gets right down to the individual events. It's the individual stuff that makes it interesting (sort of like "The War of Jenkins Ear" was caused by a Spanish captain slicing off his ear and saying he would do the same to the English king if he were there. This became King George's War. I just find the fact of how it began pretty interesting).

Whether my newfound interest is because this is an honors class now or whether I just became more motivated, I'm not sure.

Your history teachers should've let you watch graphical war videos early on.

It may be boredom due to the lack of 1v1 with Dio.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

NO.

NO MORE RUNE FACTORY.

hv2wex.jpg

107s0mx.jpg

So today I learned that history can actually be interesting.

Wow.

But history is always interesting.

It could have taken one man to just lose it and burn all of his findings to erase today's modern separation of science and theology. He nearly did, too.

How much Will and points on Weapon?

He does around 6k at base Will. If by "points on weapon" you mean Pilot Training then it's 10. If by upgrades then I didn't cap it. It's on the 2nd Favorite Upgrade.

Your history teachers should've let you watch graphical war videos early on.

It may be boredom due to the lack of 1v1 with Dio.

I guess, but it's the fact that there were... individual people. The fact that I can relate to them... Because they were, in a sense, just like people as they are now. And that makes history feel a lot more relevant than it used to.

But history is always interesting.

It could have taken one man to just lose it and burn all of his findings to erase today's modern separation of science and theology. He nearly did, too.

Or anything different in history could change the course of the world, by law of the chaos effect. It's a scary thought, to think that one thing different happened and maybe none of us here would exist.

Okay, so the weakest attack Tekkaman has deals about 9k. And he's at level 60. I created a monster.

Level 60!? I never had them reach that high unless...

You're not using a full-team right?

He does around 6k at base Will. If by "points on weapon" you mean Pilot Training then it's 10. If by upgrades then I didn't cap it. It's on the 2nd Favorite Upgrade.

Points on weapon being how many upgrades on the weapon. I'm guessing you meant 10 points on Melee or Ranged?

Still, that's pretty powerful stuff.

Level 60!? I never had them reach that high unless...

You're not using a full-team right?

I'm using at least 20 characters.

Points on weapon being how many upgrades on the weapon. I'm guessing you meant 10 points on Melee or Ranged?

Still, that's pretty powerful stuff.

That too. And I upgraded it a lot.

It's ridiculous, he tears everything apart.

I guess, but it's the fact that there were... individual people. The fact that I can relate to them... Because they were, in a sense, just like people as they are now. And that makes history feel a lot more relevant than it used to.

Or anything different in history could change the course of the world, by law of the chaos effect. It's a scary thought, to think that one thing different happened and maybe none of us here would exist.

I recommend watching or reading Master and Commander if you want to get on a personal level for the war of 1812 when you get to that point of history.

Also progress on the history of the galaxy? Any comment?

I really like how it's set up like a documentary at times.

It's worrisome how Reinhard is hesitating between ruling for the long term and maintain a powerful and secure republic and throwing it all away for the sake of a romantic end to his bright, shining life. He feels like he hasn't rightfully earned his place and I can see how it might annoy or wound his pride but there are a LOT of people counting on him and it sits uneasy with me.

On the other side, Yang seems to have the opposite problem, but he's much more thoughtful about it. His beliefs to stand by his government seem kind of foolish to stick to even if it meant defeat, that is the kind of will I admire.

Oh and there's some stuff with Julian but I really don't care about him or his potential love interest.

THE PIRATE CREW COMING THROUGH, DOING THEIR THING. WITH THE KING OF THE PIRATES, HE'S GONNA BE KING.

YA-YOOOOOO, YA-YOOOOOOOOOO--*shot*

Both of you need to take the same advice before I beat it into your heads for you.

Stop being so sensitive. If it's been, say, a year and a half, and I still see you or soluna as sniveling crybabies, I swear I'll crush both of you with my own two hands.

WELL, THAT TURNED OUT AWESOMELY. :awesome:

The proofreading process is going smoother in this Stage compared to the last two, and I'm still pumped up on translations, I think I'll start working a little on Fujimori Stage 11 before I go to bed in one hour or so.

WELL, THAT TURNED OUT AWESOMELY. :awesome:

Let it be noted that Bananas broke up with Seph and apparently he bawled.

Such irony.

To be fair, she did sleep with some other guy, but all the same, it's interesting that he gave the advice (or command...) to be tough when he, himself, cannot.

Let it be noted that Bananas broke up with Seph and apparently he bawled.

Such irony.

To be fair, she did sleep with some other guy, but all the same, it's interesting that he gave the advice (or command...) to be tough when he, himself, cannot.

Lovely.

The proofreading process is going smoother in this Stage compared to the last two, and I'm still pumped up on translations, I think I'll start working a little on Fujimori Stage 11 before I go to bed in one hour or so.

!!!

Playing The Answer for FES.

I started it. Just started.

Probably won't continue. Already red spoilers etc.

Edited by TheEnd

I found her straight-up creepy at first, but she grew on me.

At first I wasn't sure what to make of her.

That lasted for all of ten minutes. Then she

Started calling Aigis sister and showing some protective personality

and my heart melted from there.

I started it. Just started.

Probably won't continue. Already red spoilers etc.

I'm in the same boat, sir.

That lasted for all of ten minutes. Then she

Started calling Aigis sister and showing some protective personality

and my heart melted from there.

Robo sibling love is a beautiful thing.

OR IS IT

!!!

You heard that right. And I might add I've already translated the first 6 pages of it (bar a single line I really can't understand and will need your help when I'll send the draft for proofread).

Just noticed it, but Stage 11 is a weenie bit shorter nuber of pages-wise (16 pages, instead of the usual 18 pages). It has a bit more text-loaded pages though. Depending on if there are events at home keeping me busy and away from the translation, or not, I may be able to finish that one during tomorrow.