FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'd say so. That Level 60 thing sure sounds like you have it (just?) a bit overleveled. XD

Anyway, yeah, you fight him there... and later of course, which means he'd be stronger.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say so. That Level 60 thing sure sounds like you have it (just?) a bit overleveled. XD

Anyway, yeah, you fight him there... and later of course, which means he'd be stronger.

My team is ranging from level 62 to 67 so far, lol.

Yeah... I doubt he'll be haaaaaaaard.

Just how did you managed to get them that high? Right now in that draft mine are in the low-mid 40's by Stage 49. Not even close.

Use gain, A LOT. Also maybe it has something to do with the number of turns I spent.

He has tried a bit. Stopped I think.

This. I'm mostly procrastinating it cause it's so different from all SRWs I've tried. YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE ACCURACY BEFORE ATTACK, THAT IS NUTS. Unless the hit rate formula is incredibly easy.

Edited by Sirius

[spoiler=I have to stop doing this]adc38o.jpg

I have too many WIPs I will never finish.

If I told you that I thought that that was Gin, would I be wrong? ;-;

Hi everyone, I'm back. ;):

I just finished Stage 11's translation draft.

All the stuff is uploaded in my site. TheEnd, Marthur, NTG, shall I send you a PM for this Stage now, or shall we wait until we've finished with Stage 10?

At first I wasn't sure what to make of her.

That lasted for all of ten minutes. Then she

Started calling Aigis sister and showing some protective personality

and my heart melted from there.

"Keep your filthy hands off my sister!!"

Wait, Tangerine had a hand in the Tea Troupe? I'm leaving.

I'm sooooooorry.

At least you don't have menopause ads... :facepalm:

Indeed I don't. /pat

Hi everyone, I'm back. ;):

I just finished Stage 11's translation draft.

All the stuff is uploaded in my site. TheEnd, Marthur, NTG, shall I send you a PM for this Stage now, or shall we wait until we've finished with Stage 10?

Yay! I personally wouldn't mind seeing Stage 11 already.

Yay! I personally wouldn't mind seeing Stage 11 already.

I'm not exactly sure if I should open the PM discussion about already, given that we haven't completely finished with Stage 10 (Marthur just brought up a modification while editing the scan), but if you can't wait to see Stage 11, just change the numbers from "10" to "11" on the URLs at the opening post of Stage 10's PM. Since I've posted the stuff already, you can gain access to it that way.

Edited by AceNoctali

What are you sorry for?

For not telling you earlier.

I'm not exactly sure if I should open the PM discussion about already, given that we haven't completely finished with Stage 10 (Marthur just brought up a modification while editing the scan), but if you can't wait to see Stage 11, just change the numbers from "10" to "11" on the URLs at the opening post of Stage 10's PM. Since I've posted the stuff already, you can gain access to it that way.

Okay, no prob and thanks!

Okay, no prob and thanks!

You're welcome. :):

As soon as Marthur will be done with Stage 10's edition, I'll open the PM discussion for Stage 11.

While I'm at it, I'm going to start translating Stage 12 right now. But I've just checked it, it's the opposite of Stage 11 in size: 22 pages, this time! (Though it has some of the best jokes of this volume, gotta love Fujimori's interpretation of the Fenrir Spell :P: ). Wish me luck!

Science has proven that focusing on a RNG can change it's actual outcome. Things are subject to change, but still has a notable effect. A simple test is to find a cheaper RNG and see how it works. This troper's play with this was a T-80 graphing calculator's dice rolling, in witch I actively subjugated the number 14. 101 rolls later, 14 is the only number that showed up once. Every single other number had at least two. This means that humans can be the Random number god.

What.

You're welcome. :):

As soon as Marthur will be done with Stage 10's edition, I'll open the PM discussion for Stage 11.

While I'm at it, I'm going to start translating Stage 12 right now. But I've just checked it, it's the opposite of Stage 11 in size: 22 pages, this time! (Though it has some of the best jokes of this volume, gotta love Fujimori's interpretation of the Fenrir Spell :P: ). Wish me luck!

I might not finish stage 10 today though...

Good luck!

Edited by Marthur

And a happy birthday to TheEnd, since I can't seem to submit comments.

Thanks.

Also thanks to the others who were able to submit comments, you know who you are.

What.

It's true in RO.