• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, for the Real Robot Route!

Grungust hits hard like a truck and has more move, but the Huckebein's weapons are more useful. It's real con is that it can't fly

[spoiler=P3P report, 6/9 (June 9th)]

So after I initiated with Akihiko, I was going to make a Star persona but I realised the most basic one was lv19. I was lv15ish. :( I decided to grind a bit in Tartarus. Fortunately for me I think it was an unstable Tart day so I bumped into a few floors where they had Red shadows! Those Gigas shadows gave me like 300 exp (with just me and 1 other in my party, then I get more exp right?)!!!! So I levelled up pretty quickly. The bad thing was that Death arrives quicker than usual so I had to be careful.

Anyway, you don't really need the same arcana Persona do you... Well, it just helps gain social link points quicker but I wonder if I reeeeeeeeeally needed to grind just to make that lv19 Neko Shogun. :huh: Oh well, anything for my Akihiko-senpai! Also I am on Star rank 3 so apparently it is the next rank where I can initiate the dating <3 Also shockingly you don't get penalties for dating more than 1 person in this game! So I can date all those guys at once!~ Not really my style but, hey, this game is so kind!

Met Fuuka and saved her at the latest Full moon event.

Hmm I can't stop thinking about Akihiko... Akihiko... Akihiko...

Hmm when does Shinji join again? November-ish... wah, that's a while away!

Akihiko...

Fangirl,

over and out.

Dam those fictional hot characters.

Availability Notes: Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.

Wahhhhhh so many anime that I want to watch that do this to meeee :(:

EDIT: But fortunately I have a UK alternative! :D:

Anyone seen R-15 yet? How is it?

Every time, goodbye to yeeeeeeeesterday~~

Edited by BowKnightGirl

Subpar, but I'm watching it anyway. Photographer girl is easily the best, though idol-girl isn't bad either. Hate, hate, hate, clarinet girl.

I see.

Speaking of that, do penalties occur in the other Persona games?

IIRC your other lovers will be unhappy and your SL will reverse... or something...

Well that makes sense.

In P3/FES and P4?

The former two, don't hang out with people for a long time, cheat on girlfriends (slightly complex system), or cancel plans to hang out with someone else.

The latter, as mentioned, is really difficult to fuck up.

Yeah... For P3FES, if you start dating a girl and don't see them for a long time (and see other girls instead) then you might reverse the link.

I haven't played P4 yet though.

Also I give a thumbsup to your maleMC portait!!

Ohwait. YOU'RE 00, Sirius?

Why did I think that was Lancelot...?

Also: I'm the only boy in my English class.

2vA1a.png?1313349760

I've been in similar demographics. It doesn't help much unless you have the right stuff. But going by the pic maybe you do! I won't try and tread on your confidence any further.