FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hi TheEnd.

You want to know what's more hilarious than Ayanami's ratings? Ayanami's moveset suggestions.

what

Gave up

And yes, no money transfer available in Brazil

>everything ayanami

That works too. *gives TheEnd a cookie*

Now then... Back to napping.

aw1sonjafacesurprised.gif

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why

I know it's shit nobody cares about...but dammit why was I so sure that this god damn game between Real Madrid and Bayern was going to end the way it did.....why?

night!

Edited by Scott Hall

Lolololololololololololol

Well I say bullshit =I

Well not really but shhh

*sees a guest*

Hiya DLV! =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

End, why don't you just go to your local GameStop and pre-order it with cash up front

i'm being extremely American here and assuming you live in the states and have the reasonable means to do so

As Freohr said, I live in the jungle

I should've bought that wooden PC case just for kicks

It's funny

Not long after I finally figured out how to preorder it via battle.net (hopefully it'll work as intended), my bank called asking if I wanted an international credit card

As Freohr said, I live in the jungle

I should've bought that wooden PC case just for kicks

It's funny

Not long after I finally figured out how to preorder it via battle.net (hopefully it'll work as intended), my bank called asking if I wanted an international credit card

\o/ If it works that is.

I wanted to live in a jungle so badly when I was littler. But now I just want mountains mountains mountains mountains mountains mountains and also dry warm air =3

So maybe I'll go to the west coast of South America! In the desert!!!

That bank is such a goofball!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

\o/ If it works that is.

I'd better wait a couple days before \o/ing, yes

I wanted to live in a jungle so badly when I was littler. But now I just want mountains mountains mountains mountains mountains mountains and also dry warm air =3

So maybe I'll go to the west coast of South America! In the desert!!!

That bank is such a goofball!!

I liked that "littler"

battle.net accounts are pretty easy to manage, you'll get the hang of it. i never bothered with the authenticator / ordering the key chain password device, but it might be worth it depending on your computer's security / how high up in the rankings you are for the game you play (it was pretty much standard for everyone in vodka lol)

blizzard is pro at making money on a regular from credit cards / payment systems (WoW etc.) so i don't foresee you having any problems from them on their side. unless those nerds have something against partying in rio

battle.net accounts are pretty easy to manage, you'll get the hang of it. i never bothered with the authenticator / ordering the key chain password device, but it might be worth it depending on your computer's security / how high up in the rankings you are for the game you play (it was pretty much standard for everyone in vodka lol)

blizzard is pro at making money on a regular from credit cards / payment systems (WoW etc.) so i don't foresee you having any problems from them on their side. unless those nerds have something against partying in rio

I really doubt I'll ever be a top ranker, and I'm confident in my ability of not dumbly downloading malware (even because my mother has her own pc)

I knew somebody would... ;~;

It's okay Fre

NTG is tiny too

And since this thread is dead again, I should stop procrastinating and get Medion's ultimate weapon already

Edited by TheEnd

I got Ewan promoted to a Mage in my 3DS Virtual Console of "The Sacred Stones" yesterday and he did good killing off the enemies, did good dodging the attacks, and plus has good attack points right now.

Edited by King Marth 64