FE4 THREAD

Fia

Also Ace, Rey (shadowofchaos) is a Japanese student with an interest in waifus, you should suggest him some dating hims

おい、誰か・・・このおっさんを黙らせてくれよ。

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Ace, Rey (shadowofchaos) is a Japanese student with an interest in waifus, you should suggest him some dating hims

A good starter would be the Tokimeki Memorial series, with Tokimeki Memorial 2 and 4 being the best games.

But I would personally recommend Mitsumete Knight even before them, unless you want a pure and sweet setting, because Mitsumete Knight is much deeper storyline and contents-wise. Long ago, I made a thread about it on that forum.

After that, there's the Sakura Taisen series, I've heard some good things about Amagami, and I'll soon start Favorite Dear: Junshiro no Yogemono, which was highly praised in that French review (Google Translate version here).

No no, Bride's Bouquet is just a promotion item for other female characters. Apparently she can use staves, swords and bows (?!).

Ah, I see. Hey, if memory serves right, that's the first time in FE history there's a unit able to use those three weapon types (outside the Master Knight of course).

A good starter would be the Tokimeki Memorial series, with Tokimeki Memorial 2 and 4 being the best games.

But I would personally recommend Mitsumete Knight even before them, unless you want a pure and sweet setting, because Mitsumete Knight is much deeper storyline and contents-wise. Long ago, I made a thread about it on that forum.

After that, there's the Sakura Taisen series, I've heard some good things about Amagami, and I'll soon start Favorite Dear: Junshiro no Yogemono, which was highly praised in that French review (Google Translate version here).

僕は遅かったか。

おい、誰か・・・このおっさんを黙らせてくれよ。

それはすべてのゲームについて、どのようにあなたがそれを再生だ

why did I never think of this before

Because you didn't lurk in the right forums

おい、誰か・・・このおっさんを黙らせてくれよ。

本当にそう欲しかったら、英語で言うだろう。

I've heard some good things about Amagami

I watched the first anime adaptation of that, it entertained me. Made me wonder about the game.

僕は遅かったか。

It's okay Rey

OH LOOK YSO IS OUT

/unblocks credit card

Edited by TheEnd

You hadn't seen it yet? Silly Ace

Nah, I admit. Never knew about it until now. I'll sleep less stupid tonight. :p

Going to dinner now, I'll continue some more Fujimori translation after. The desire of completing translation of Stage 13 before going to bed is burning in me.

Going to dinner now, I'll continue some more Fujimori translation after. The desire of completing translation of Stage 13 before going to bed is burning in me.

I approve of this.

Later.

Charlie I reserve the right to believe turning Eirika into, in the vvords of Kiryn, a Disney princess, is stupid.

lol

I don't see why you felt the need to point this out. You're more than welcome to think it's stupid, but I am also welcome to think these sentiments are stupid as well. Eirika was already a "Disney princess". The fact that she held a sword (and it should be noted that rapiers are largely regarded as "feminine" or at least "prissy" nowadays") does not change this. I don't see anything wrong with Eirika's new design considering it doesn't betray the way she was originally portrayed AND she isn't even a "real person" in the context of this particular game.

I'm not pointing to you specifically, but I think there is a ridiculous amount of hypocrisy in the Fire Emblem fandom when it comes to people's views on how women should be portrayed. Over the years I have seen countless people call for stronger female characters in Fire Emblem. This is all well and good, but it seems really strange that Vaida, a character who I think fits this bill much better than any other female in Fire Emblem, is highly unpopular because she doesn't meet most people's standards for attractiveness. It doesn't help that there was an outcry over Nono being able to get married and have a child while everyone was completely silent over young male characters like Richt and Donny being able to do the very same thing.

Edited by Charlie

What are these "Froot Loops" that you speak of? :lol:

They are loops made of froot and Flareohr runs around on those loops all day long and then she begins to go loopy.