• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/

I've just looked at the banlist on smogen and 0KO, Sleep and Moody inducing moves aren't allowed. I've never heard Moody till I've read the thread about it. But yeah, it does destroy the game especially while using Protect, Substitute and Baton Pass. What it does is it randomly boosts a stat by 2 levels and lowering one by one every turn. Moody+Protect, Substitute, Baton Pass=Game annihilation. Ever heard of this ability? I haven't till just today. But yeah, it does destroy the game. And Evasion boosting moves isn't allowed either. For those who battle there these things aren't allowed.

Edited by ポーラ

Yeah it was with a tablet =D

Should you Should you Should you Should you????

Well yes you most definitely should~

Ooooh. What brand and price is yours? What do you think of it?

The cheapest decent-looking tablets (on Amazon) are ~£30... hmm... And then there's some ~£50. And then there's like over £100 waaahhh!!

Soooo many things I want to buy. Sooooooo materialistic.

Huh? Antihistamines are used to treat allergies. How is any of that relevant?

Well, I don't think the fever directly related to the sinuses and such. So, the antihistamine could get rid of the more annoying part.

Then again, today I feel much better anyway because I'm a fast healer. Not all better, but I don't feel incapacitated.

Ooooh. What brand and price is yours? What do you think of it?

The cheapest decent-looking tablets (on Amazon) are ~£30... hmm... And then there's some ~£50. And then there's like over £100 waaahhh!!

Soooo many things I want to buy. Sooooooo materialistic.

Hmmmmm well mine is the Wacom Bamboo Connect and it was aroud $80? And with google that says it's around £50. I think there are some other tablets they have that work better than mine though =o Since I don't know the quality of tablets to begin with idk what about my own tablet is good or bad x3 Although according to the site it seems it's made for writing and other things that are for office work XD But I couldn't really afford any better so it'll be good enough for me~ I think it might not make a difference and the only big difference is what apps/packages come with the tablet or something

This thingy shows some of their other tablets though if you want =o

http://www.wacom.com/en/products/bamboo/bambootablets.aspx

Hmmmmm well mine is the Wacom Bamboo Connect and it was aroud $80? And with google that says it's around £50. I think there are some other tablets they have that work better than mine though =o Since I don't know the quality of tablets to begin with idk what about my own tablet is good or bad x3 Although according to the site it seems it's made for writing and other things that are for office work XD But I couldn't really afford any better so it'll be good enough for me~ I think it might not make a difference and the only big difference is what apps/packages come with the tablet or something

This thingy shows some of their other tablets though if you want =o

http://www.wacom.com/en/products/bamboo/bambootablets.aspx

Hmm...

Thank you for this, I think I'll read up more carefully about tablets. Another one I've been hearing praise for is an older model(?), Bamboo Fun. What I'm really curious about is how larger tablets feel or if it makes any difference.

Hmm...

Thank you for this, I think I'll read up more carefully about tablets. Another one I've been hearing praise for is an older model(?), Bamboo Fun. What I'm really curious about is how larger tablets feel or if it makes any difference.

Personally I don't think that size makes much of a difference~

Tablets for drawing on right?

My friend said I should get a relatively small one. He's tried the larger ones and he just doesn't like the feel. Not sure what to do for that. >_>