FE4 THREAD

Fia

Even worse?

Why would BW2 be "even worse" when BW1 wasn't exactly "bad" in first place?

Oooh there was actually more than one page in here since I left which was only to eat dinner which took maybe around a half hour =O Weeeeee~

Ah red was my first pokeman game and back then I probably wouldn't have thought that the levels they set for the pokemon would be considered to be difficult since I had no comparisons XD And now when going back to them...

I actually didn't play red that much though so I can't remember at all how I did on them.

Red was my first too.

And while I never really got the 2nd gen worship, HGSS is my favorite.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would BW2 be "even worse" when BW1 wasn't exactly "bad" in first place?

Red was my first too.

And while I never really got the 2nd gen worship, HGSS is my favorite.

Same here. HGSS was fun

Oooh there was actually more than one page in here since I left which was only to eat dinner which took maybe around a half hour =O Weeeeee~

Ah red was my first pokeman game and back then I probably wouldn't have thought that the levels they set for the pokemon would be considered to be difficult since I had no comparisons XD And now when going back to them...

I actually didn't play red that much though so I can't remember at all how I did on them.

nice. red was my first game as well. had a hard time at the e4 because charizard was the only pokemon that was high leveled tongue.gif that was so long ago. the memories~

Edited by Ice Sage

Postgame sucked, gyms were stupidly easy even by Pokemon standards and the Lucky Egg/Audinos didn't help.

Yes please.

Yeah, BW gave you anti-gym pokémon way too easily. I never bothered with any postgame other than GSC/HGSS though, so...

I swear I'll play Blaze Black one day!

Edited by TheEnd

Yeah, BW gave you anti-gym pokémon way too easily. I never bothered with any postgame other than GSC/HGSS though, so...

I swear I'll play Blaze Black one day!

From what I heard, BW2 might be similar though. Poison Gym? Get a Magnemite!

I wonder if I'm even going to finish that.

From what I heard, BW2 might be similar though. Poison Gym? Get a Magnemite!

I wonder if I'm even going to finish that.

The first gym requires you to grind a bit, though. Riolu? No fighting moves until level 15! And then as Lucario, no other straight fighting moves until 51!

How far are you?

Haha, TheEnd's sig was taken down by a copyright notice.

Oh no!

The first gym requires you to grind a bit, though. Riolu? No fighting moves until level 15! And then as Lucario, no other straight fighting moves until 51!

How far are you?

My suggestion would be to have a Lucario around, but to train him last, since steps increase happiness bit by bit. I know this way I was able to have a Swoobat after only 5 levels (though he had a haircut) and I've had Leavannies in the mid 20's. Even without a Fighting move, he'll just get tinked by everything.

Celestial Tower. I just lost interest.

Ouch.

Poor TheEnd.

That was the most balanced version. There's a better loop around, but it doesn't have the gif.

Years ago, I'd have made my own version.

My suggestion would be to have a Lucario around, but to train him last, since steps increase happiness bit by bit. I know this way I was able to have a Swoobat after only 5 levels (though he had a haircut) and I've had Leavannies in the mid 20's. Even without a Fighting move, he'll just get tinked by everything.

Celestial Tower. I just lost interest.

Well, you'll agree that'll take you some time regardless.

I see.

Edited by TheEnd

And you're going to be taken down by Tangerine because she has YOUR rights.

Not unless I take her down first!

Oh no!

I don't know why, but it was kind of catchy despite being awful... I could never stand to listen to it for more than a minute, though.

Well, you'll agree that'll take you some time regardless.

I see.

Of course.

I think it was around BW2 being released too. I mean, now that a new game is playable, Drayano quickly started hacking that one.

Why play BB1 when BB2 is going to be even better?

Not unless I take her down first!

Not a chance you softie.

I don't know why, but it was kind of catchy despite being awful... I could never stand to listen to it for more than a minute, though.

Try again

Of course.

I think it was around BW2 being released too. I mean, now that a new game is playable, Drayano quickly started hacking that one.

Why play BB1 when BB2 is going to be even better?

Yeah, makes sense.

Edited by TheEnd

But you were.

You talk about thinking. I talk about knowing.

It's... actually no, being the fruit's plaything is not quite okay. Oh well.

Sigurd called, he said he had to follow that beautiful woman in the forest.

This can only end well.