FE4 THREAD

Fia

I should consider that. Would be easier than the glasses-with-mustache one. Well, yep. Long-distance though, sadly.

Excuse me;

... *ahem* .... YAAAAAAAAAY

Heehee Awwwwwwww ;~;

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY =D

Welp time to go asleepy now, bye bye

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gunners: Blonde Gunner best Gunner.

Popcorn huh...?

You know I learned something new about popcorn today. See, since I didn't have anything to do, I thought it'd be a wonderful idea to spend my evening watching The Muppet Show while eating some popcorn. So I put the popcorn in the microwave, and uh press the popcorn button. But then when it's "done" the bag only looks like, half-full, so I put in there for another 30 seconds because why not. That was an unnaturally stupid move, in retrospect. Anyways, what emerged...was not popcorn. Charred black,and horrifyingly malformed...when I attempted to grasp it it disintegrated...like ash in the wind.

I didn't know 30 seconds could do that.

Great story, 10/10 would read again. Pretty amazing what 30 seconds can do.

The entire time I was driving home from a friend's birthday party...

Ha... HA HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

寝ていても、綺麗な嫁さんに帰えること・・・かわいい顔を見ること・・・

...good night.

I can barely type this. I will now fall on the bed into a deep sleep.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Gmorning/Gafternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it's just about the building itself (since a PC more powerful than this one would be way too expensive and not that more powerful) - it's like lego maybe I would if you weren't thousands of miles away

I wonder

You should indeed

Ahh I see. Well why don't you satisfy your craving with Lego instead? Ohwait it's just as expensive, isn't it. And less useful than a PC.

Well maybe one day I will fly to Brazil

I'm fine.

It's actually a running gag.

Totori's a cutie... *faints* (What?! Again?!? How!? This.. can't...)

Running gag?

Yup, she's a cutie. I prefer Meruru though. Actually, I TOTALLY prefer Sterk.

Nooooooo did Firefox update I don't like thiiiiisssssss

Not as much as everybody else does but yes I like lemonade =3

=D

How about Google Chrome?

I'm starting to worry if I'm having too much sugar from all that honey + lemon x3

☆^∇^☆

I said no milk damn you. :angry:

Chinese green tea, sometimes mixed with some chamomile flowers.

D-did you? >_< BUT BLACK TEA IS TOO BITTER I'm not manly like Nightmare

I see. I've had some chamomile tea before but didn't like the taste... I wonder if I don't like chamomile then.

Guess what, I live.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

I see. I've had some chamomile tea before but didn't like the taste... I wonder if I don't like chamomile then.

Poor NTG.

Chamomile tea is good for colds. I'm not too fond of the taste but I can bear it if I take it as medicine. The steam it produces is also a good treatment for infected sinuses.

Poor NTG.

Chamomile tea is good for colds. I'm not too fond of the taste but I can bear it if I take it as medicine. The steam it produces is also a good treatment for infected sinuses.

Indeed...

Really? Well, I seem to be having symptoms of a cold now. About time really, everyone at university has been coughing and blowing their nose for a while now... and then now my house! Chamomile sounds good. (If you have a blocked nose, you can't taste any medicine anyway~ But my nose is fine right now.)

I did. I don't know how Nightmare drinks his tea, but arabic tea usually has plenty of sugar. So much that it scared me the first time I saw someone preparing it.

Wait. wtf. I meant chrisantemum, not chamomile. asdkjsldgfjfdghkajkgk

Indeed...

Really? Well, I seem to be having symptoms of a cold now. About time really, everyone at university has been coughing and blowing their nose for a while now... and then now my house! Chamomile sounds good. (If you have a blocked nose, you can't taste any medicine anyway~ But my nose is fine right now.)

Oh, you should drink a cup or two then.

I did. I don't know how Nightmare drinks his tea, but arabic tea usually has plenty of sugar. So much that it scared me the first time I saw someone preparing it.

Hahahaha, Iraqi tea. I had some during my time in Iraq and I have to say, it's pretty great. They make the tea itself really strong, so that explains all the sugar. I drink normal tea, though, I don't really know how to prepare Iraqi tea. :(

Oh, right. Never had that.

The entire time I was driving home from a friend's birthday party...

Ha... HA HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

寝ていても、綺麗な嫁さんに帰えること・・・かわいい顔を見ること・・・

...good night.

I can barely type this. I will now fall on the bed into a deep sleep.

That's dangerous, dragon lover boy

Gmorning/Gafternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!

You silly

Ahh I see. Well why don't you satisfy your craving with Lego instead? Ohwait it's just as expensive, isn't it. And less useful than a PC.

Well maybe one day I will fly to Brazil

You already have the answer for that

Electronic things are twice as expensive here, you know

Then how do you have your english tea? Do you even drink it? Obviously I wouldn't dream of putting milk in chinese tea. I've already tried it and it was not good.

Teeheehee WELL gee I love chrysanthemum ^-^

Oh, you should drink a cup or two then.

Hahahaha, Iraqi tea. I had some during my time in Iraq and I have to say, it's pretty great. They make the tea itself really strong, so that explains all the sugar. I drink normal tea, though, I don't really know how to prepare Iraqi tea. :(

Indeed I should!!

How do you have your tea?

You silly

You already have the answer for that

Electronic things are twice as expensive here, you know

Did I get it right then?

Oopsie

Then how do you have your english tea? Do you even drink it? Obviously I wouldn't dream of putting milk in chinese tea. I've already tried it and it was not good.

Teeheehee WELL gee I love chrysanthemum ^-^

... I've never had English tea, but I'm fine with that. Silly Jenni. Silly Jenni.

Yayyyyy \o/ : D

... I've never had English tea, but I'm fine with that. Silly Jenni. Silly Jenni.

Yayyyyy \o/ : D

Aww. Okay then. I just had to. Had to show myself that it wouldn't work.

:)

P5160907_zps180fbcd9.jpg

Strong, but not very, with two teaspoons of sugar.

Sometimes snacks are had, such as biscuits.

With or without milk? I like to have 1 teaspoon.

Yummy.

My favourite teas are typical English, jasmine and chrysanthemum. I started to get into Earl Grey ever since I tried some in a hotel, but I can't seem to duplicate the right flavour... maybe it needs a proper teacup.