FE4 THREAD

Fia

I assume you also have all the armor parts and life ups? And again, you have to make four trips to get it.

I made 5 and nothing. Unless I have to complete the entire fucking stage. I dunno. WTF.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I made 5 and nothing. Unless I have to complete the entire fucking stage. I dunno. WTF.

Something about standing on the ledge with the health pick up four times at the end of the level and then it shows up.

I don't get it either.

Something about standing on the ledge with the health pick up four times at the end of the level and then it shows up.

I don't get it either.

I think that has to be it (assuming he's playing the SNES version).

I don't get it either.

Who in their right mind would guess that shit before the interwebs?

maybe this will help?

Unless I'm supposed to have 9 lives, I dunno wtf is going on.

Gaming magazines

Just go buster only then.

Even so, Capcom went absolutely apeshit.

Anderson Silva won another one, horay

Considering GSP has been inactive enough for Bones to be recognized as second best PFP, I suppose this is understandable.

Also because it's a better match up. GSP's bouts are usually boring as hell.

Also because it's a better match up. GSP's bouts are usually boring as hell.

GSP is defensive. Defenses are known to be boring, but tend to be effective in the long run.

Too bad Condit won over Diaz, because GSP was ready to beat his punk ass back to Stockton. Now we have two gentleman fighters.

Edited by Dio

GSP is defensive. Defenses are known to be boring, but tend to be effective in the long run.

Too bad Condit won over Diaz, because GSP was ready to beat his punk ass back to Stockton. Now we have two gentleman fighters.

And that match was horrible. I'm not sure if I should be glad or not that Diaz was tested positive for marijuana after that.

And that match was horrible. I'm not sure if I should be glad or not that Diaz was tested positive for marijuana after that.

Is that even a performance enhancer? It seems to me like it would have the opposite effect.

Maybe to increase pain resistance but still.

Is that even a performance enhancer? It seems to me like it would have the opposite effect.

Maybe to increase pain resistance but still.

It is a drug after all. Also fuck Bombereem for also being tested positive for some other enhancer.

I want Overeem vs Cigano already.

It is a drug after all. Also fuck Bombereem for also being tested positive for some other enhancer.

I want Overeem vs Cigano already.

I'm aware, but marijuana isn't exactly the first thing I'd use to enhance my performances in a sport.

In another sport, I'd love Vitali Klitschko shutting up David Haye before retiring and going in politics full time.

Geez. With all the spotpass content and gaiden chapters...

Freaking hell... I've still got a lot of content to play... not to mention I haven't even bought the DLC.

FE13 is such a freaking long game.

Level grinding does that.

I'm aware, but marijuana isn't exactly the first thing I'd use to enhance my performances in a sport.

In another sport, I'd love Vitali Klitschko shutting up David Haye before retiring and going in politics full time.

I'm not sure if Diaz had "performance enhancement" in his mind at the time. In fact, that's the thing he didn't have in mind.

Ahh, boxing. Last bout I saw was Pacquiao/Marquez III. I didn't agree with the decision.