FE4 THREAD

Fia

Reminds me of the Sonic 2 theme.

Maybe I should play the Saturn version one of these days so I can have a proper opinion about its soundtrack. Just listening to it on Youtube or whatever simply isn't the same thing.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all done with finals now^^

If I didn't have to work today, it would be gametime^^

There's all day tomorrow though...wait, that's also a work day, Saturday it is then^^

Edited by Ace Tactician

Do you play anything on Steam?

Actually, I play on consoles or PC. Lately I've been using my 3DS to play Paper Mario Sticker Star. I'm not really an online type of gamer, unless it's Bejeweled, that game I like.

And my Wii has been collecting dust since I've been playing 3DS games lately.

Haven't really heard of Steam before.

Bunch of 'em. I tried the first few chapters of SRW 3, 4 and D

Beat... Alpha Gaiden, W, J, L, OG1, OG2 (GBA). I should see if my new laptop can play Z2 Saisei.

I can see you don't like static robots, right? Give 3,4 and D a chance, specially 3. It's hard, you might like it

Actually, I play on consoles or PC. Lately I've been using my 3DS to play Paper Mario Sticker Star. I'm not really an online type of gamer, unless it's Bejeweled, that game I like.

And my Wii has been collecting dust since I've been playing 3DS games lately.

Haven't really heard of Steam before.

Oh well.

http://en.wikipedia...._%28software%29

Doubt you'd be interested but if one is get Steam and start gaming, holiday sales week(s) is the best time to do it and there's bound to be an xmas sale coming up.

EDIT: *Sees Steam Holiday Sale*

DAMN, I'm good.

I can see you don't like static robots, right? Give 3,4 and D a chance, specially 3. It's hard, you might like it

Eventually, I've got way too many things to play for the Winter Break such as Deus Ex Human Revolution and that SRW W draft I'm doing.

Edited by Sirius

Eventually, I've got way too many things to play for the Winter Break such as Deus Ex Human Revolution and that SRW W draft I'm doing.

Never got the hang of those drafts. It's a character limited run, right?

Oh well.

Doubt you'd be interested but if one is get Steam and start gaming, holiday sales week(s) is the best time to do it and there's bound to be an xmas sale coming up.

DAMN, I'm good.

I'm more of a causal gamer, not really interested in online games where you have to stay up to date.

But, it might be something I'll check out in the future, who knows?

For now, I'm happy with my current gaming style.

Pretty much. My W team includes SHIN GETTER, Voltron and Gundam Heavyarms.

Shin Getter is awesome, but IIRC the W version is not the best one EVERRRR, but still good.

What I dislike about those drafts, specially in SRW is that people rush to get the best unit possible and leave the rest with Baldys and Bonta-kuns. Do they have some kind of "if this unit dies in the chapter you can't use it again" rule?

Oh well.

DAMN, I'm good.

Steam holiday sale? yess

what are you getting?

Shin Getter is awesome, but IIRC the W version is not the best one EVERRRR, but still good.

What I dislike about those drafts, specially in SRW is that people rush to get the best unit possible and leave the rest with Baldys and Bonta-kuns. Do they have some kind of "if this unit dies in the chapter you can't use it again" rule?

I doubt it's gonna be an issue with SRW W, where you can solo it with anything but the Sol Tekkamen.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I know, Mazinkaiser would be the better pick due to Mazin Power (+25% damage at 130 Will) but I always prefer SHIN GETTER.

Well the goal is to get the lowest turn count if you're absolutely down for that and you'll need good units to make that easier. It's no different from how kids pick players for their baseball/football/basketball game dood. I go with a mixture of faves (Shin Getter and Gundam Heavyarms), earlygame (Aestis) and anything that seems sensible with what I currently have.

I know, Mazinkaiser would be the better pick due to Mazin Power (+25% damage at 130 Will) but I always prefer SHIN GETTER.

Well the goal is to get the lowest turn count if you're absolutely down for that and you'll need good units to make that easier. It's no different from how kids pick players for their baseball/football/basketball game dood. I go with a mixture of faves (Shin Getter and Gundam Heavyarms), earlygame (Aestis) and anything that seems sensible with what I currently have.

You would love SRWD, then. It's SHIN GETTER's game.

I know, but it still doesn't sit well with me. But I guess if it works with the newer SRW games, no problem. I can't see it working on older stuff, tho.

Edited by Rei Rei