FE4 THREAD

Fia

Wait, what? Who on your side goes Hyper?

No one, actually. It's a secret unit that you get when you place Shou in a specific spot in chapter 14, IIRC. Then you'll have to choose which aura battler you'll get, Sabain or Zweiss.

Still, Bilbine is even better.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No one, actually. It's a secret unit that you get when you place Shou in a specific spot in chapter 14, IIRC. Then you'll have to choose which aura battler you'll get, Sabain or Zweiss.

Still, Bilbine is even better.

Oh, you were talking of the Aura Battler. lol

Oh, you were talking of the Aura Battler. lol

But I dunno, I mistake the names of the dragon-like mecha that you can control, with the one Burn/Black Knight uses

Not REEEEALLY a spoiler

Name of a character not introduced in the first chapter: Spoiler

Appearance of a character not introduced in the first chapter: Spoiler

Anything not introduced in the first chapter: Spoiler

TL;DR - Not worth checking.

Edited by Makaze

But I dunno, I mistake the names of the dragon-like mecha that you can control, with the one Burn/Black Knight uses

Ah well, whether or not is the same... it's certainly different from it's Hyper version in Compact 2...

Name of a character not introduced in the first chapter: Spoiler

Appearance of a character not introduced in the first chapter: Spoiler

Anything not introduced in the first chapter: Spoiler

What the fuck

Kind of a spoiler.

You are terrible rei rei.

Eu? Por quê?

Ah well, whether or not is the same... it's certainly different from it's Hyper version in Compact 2...

They certainly do look alike. Also I like how they had each and everyone of D. General's henchmen in SRW4.

They certainly do look alike. Also I like how they had each and everyone of D. General's henchmen in SRW4.

You mean the Mycenaean's? Ah really? I laughed how in J you fight 3 of them, then in the intermission the other 4 get easily killed by the Reclaimers and the same 3 have to be fought again. lol

You mean the Mycenaean's? Ah really? I laughed how in J you fight 3 of them, then in the intermission the other 4 get easily killed by the Reclaimers and the same 3 have to be fought again. lol

Yeah, really. I only noticed it in like, my 5th pt.

I hated that part of the script, really.

Yeah, really. I only noticed it in like, my 5th pt.

I hated that part of the script, really.

They being killed? I suppose. But perhaps it would've been a hassle to program them all. That's usually what happens in the non-console games. It's even noticeable in the grunt mechas. You only get like, 2-3 at most from each series from their large collections, barring some exceptions. Like for example, I have yet to see a handheld SRW with Endless Waltz that doesn't have just Tauruses and Serpents as the grunts. And even Alpha Gaiden only had that plus Leos.

That's what I liked about previous installments. I mean, you had about 100 different enemy mechs only in the Gundam franchise. It was awesome.

Heh, I suppose so. Then again, it's Gundam. That alone get's the lion's share of mecha slots. lol

Except for Neo, but that's a given.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

What the fuck

I'm the kind of person who won't even watch a trailer for a movie unless the recommendation wasn't good enough to convince me to watch it, and I won't watch the preview at the end of an episode either.

On the other hand, people like Daitarn, Dancouga and Daimos get 0 enemies from their series.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that all of their names start with D?

I'm the kind of person who won't even watch a trailer for a movie unless the recommendation wasn't good enough to convince me to watch it, and I won't watch the preview at the end of an episode either.

Jeez, I can see why you wouldn't like trailers, as many reveal the whole movie, but that pic Dio posted was harmless.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that all of their names start with D?

Nice observation, but no. Dunbine has lots of enemies.

On the other hand, people like Daitarn, Dancouga and Daimos get 0 enemies from their series.

You mean in 4? Haven't seen that one. I know other games with those 3 have their share of enemies. Though there are the cases where their presence is just... there. Like in J, where Dancougar is... just it, Alan's Black Wing, Final Dancougar, and Shapiro's Desire. And the Gundoll's reduced to just a cameo in one of Dancougar's attacks. Not like they were overflowing with battleships or anything, heck, the Eternal got a spot as a "regular" unit of all things.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Jeez, I can see why you wouldn't like trailers, as many reveal the whole movie, but that pic Dio posted was harmless.

Nice observation, but no. Dunbine has lots of enemies.

I can't do it; some people said it was actually a spoiler. Maybe I'll grow to trust your judgment in time.

Too bad. That would have been funny.

Edited by Makaze

You mean in 4? Haven't seen that one. I know other games with those 3 have their share of enemies. Though there are the cases where their presence is just... there. Like in J, where Dancougar is... just it, Alan's Black Wing, Final Dancougar, and Shapiro's Desire. And the Gundoll's reduced to just a cameo in one of Dancougar's attacks. Not like they were overflowing with battleships or anything, heck, the Eternal got a spot as a "regular" unit of all things.

Yeeaaah. Same for Combattler V, it was there just to make combination attacks with Voltes.

I can't do it; some people said it was actually a spoiler. Maybe I'll grow to trust your judgment in time.

Too bad. That would have been funny.

It has nothing to do with the plot or anything. Really, it's a minor thing, minor minor. But I guess you'll take your time to trust me.

Indeed it would haha