FE4 THREAD

Fia

dlc1122ss2.jpg

It doesn't look like this is winnable for an average player.

Katarina is hardest to recruit in the series in "The Strongest One's Name" and this applies to any diffuculty setting. It would have to take VincentASM heartbunny's valor in addition to Rey's/TE's intellect and your strongest characters to possibly make this winnable at all.

Edited by Katarina

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks winnable. Very challenging, but winnable.

But I shall do it.

I shall conquer all.

Climb the mighty tower.

Emancipate the princess at the top.

Katarina (the character, mind you) will be mine.

That Shadowgift~ <3

Well I won't be trying it anytime soon. These enemies must have limit break. It would be impossible otherwise to go as high as them without it. I MUST have Katarina in my fucking game! D=

Eh..screw it!

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/char_base_spotpass.html#fe10

Spotpass will have to do.

Edited by Katarina

Heh, that sounds very familiar. Kept distant except in High School, because High School was such an awesome time it made me more social than I was before and after. Yes, after. It was kinda of a spike that descended as quick as it rose.

Well, I was the same, though I was somewhat social through elementary school as well. Of course, after high school, I wasn't that social anymore.

Well I won't be trying it anytime soon. These enemies must have limit break. It would be impossible otherwise to go as high as them without it. I MUST have Katarina in my fucking game! D=

And from the looks of it, stacked Limit Break. 80 Str Cap? Yep...

Eh..screw it!

http://www.serenesfo...tpass.html#fe10

Spotpass will have to do.

You know, you could try imitating this guy. Tweak a few things here and there... try a couple of times... and get DLC Katarina (with Shadowgift!!!).

Just a suggestion~

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

You know, you could try imitating this guy. Tweak a few things here and there... try a couple of times... and get DLC Katarina (with Shadowgift!!!).

Just a suggestion~

Of course.

Duel Guard works wonders and the Falcoknight generic enemies (look like girls from Valhalla Valkyrie Profile). Definitely Katrina from DLC. Since you can get unlimited stat up items post game, I've got to work toward that goal of making my team like that too. Of course, it will take days and days maybe weeks of grinding to get them these skills, but it will be worth it to make my utmost favorite characters like that in the end. =)

Despoil+Arms Thrift+Leif's Prizesword solves the gold problem for the class changing items.

KatarinaDLC>>>Katrina(Spotpass)

Edited by Katarina

Meh.

Continue with my Lunatic Casual file on my Japanese copy and max out everyone to finally take on that DLC?

Or... continue with my Lunatic Classic file to unlock Lunatic+ Classic and basically replace that with Lunatic+ Classic?

Argh. Decisions.

Meh.

Continue with my Lunatic Casual file on my Japanese copy and max out everyone to finally take on that DLC?

Or... continue with my Lunatic Classic file to unlock Lunatic+ Classic and basically replace that with Lunatic+ Classic?

Argh. Decisions.

I guess you're having fun Rey?

Well, good luck at that~ :)

I'm going to have to do that, too...

It would have to take several character transfers from your previous files to get all your fliers Iote's Shield (only can get one manual per playthrough), Paragon Manuals to possibly get them this experienced (especially since it will literally take several runs to get them to this limitation) enough stat up items, Limit Manuals, and other skills that will take more than one run to get them Galeforce, Arms Thrift, Lifeforce, Renewal, Miracle, Lethality, Despoil, Sol, Astra, Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Rally Spectrum, and Aether. Also, the manuals can be obtained as much as you want as DLC content is permanently in your game once transfered.

Edited by Katarina

I guess you're having fun Rey?

Well either way...I will play this game as much as FE1 and 3.

25+ runs.

Edited by Katarina

It would have to take several character transfers from your previous files to get all your fliers Iote's Shield (only can get one manual per playthrough), Paragon Manuals to possibly get them this experienced (especially since it will literally take several runs to get them to this limitation) enough stat up items, Limit Manuals, and other skills that will take more than one run to get them Galeforce, Arms Thrift, Lifeforce, Renewal, Miracle, Lethality, Despoil, Sol, Astra, Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Rally Spectrum, and Aether. Also, the manuals can be obtained as much as you want as DLC content is permanently in your game once transfered.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? Unless you mean about getting them unlimited playthroughs-wise, which is still incorrect since you can get them unlimited in a single playthrough. Well, I've gotten two All Stat +2 so far, but I don't see why the other Manuals can't be gotten more than once as well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Aren't you contradicting yourself here? Unless you mean about getting them unlimited playthroughs-wise, which is still incorrect since you can get them unlimited in a single playthrough. Well, I've gotten two All Stat +2 so far, but I don't see why the other Manuals can't be gotten more than once as well.

Wait a minute....

You can replay those DLC chapters in one saved file?

---

Your raised characters can be transfered to another saved file to continue to build them further. That is the only way that you can get them at this limitation, period!

Edited by Katarina

Yes, you can.

It'd be a rip-off if you had to replay the game just to re-do the DLC.

Sooo... you can put Limit Breaker on every single one of your units~

(Suddenly, the game seems so much easier, right? XD)

EDIT:

The only units you can carry over are:

(a) MUs.

(b) Spotpass characters

and

© DLC characters.

Others are not eligible.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Yes, you can.

It'd be a rip-off if you had to replay the game just to re-do the DLC.

Sooo... you can put Limit Breaker on every single one of your units~

(Suddenly, the game seems so much easier, right? XD)

And getting all of your fliers Iote's Shield in the process. xD

When in doubt, just ignore Ayanami.

I'm gonna play them so much till the carts (FE13) Eng/Jap are scolding hot once I get the English Version. (Over and over again)

Like with FE1(NES) and FE3(SNES) (Every now and then)