• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So NTG, who ya gonna marry in Awakening?

I'm.... not going to play Awakening! I don't plan to, anyway. Who knows, I might randomly want to play it. But unlikely. I seem to have lost interest in FE. :(

Hello! ^o^

Heya! How's it going?

Hello Moneypenny

Hello Mr Bond! How are you!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes~

They are~

I love them!

I perfected all 50 songs in Rhythm Heaven (DS)... I want HarmoKnight...

EDIT: And the Wii and GameBoy Rhythm Heavens... and Rhythm Thief... and Theatrhythm...

Nintendo, why do you have to release so many good games? :(

I can't afford them all~

Heeheehee I haven't actually played rhythm games before, but I recently got a demo of Theatrhythm and it only has 2 tracks on it but I keep playing them over and over because it's so fun... Also tried a demo of Rhythm Thief too, haha, it's funny. Harmoknight looks cute! Have you seen/played Bit.Trip games? Those look funky too.

WELL, I suppose a good evening is due now, ojou-sama. Or perhaps overdue...

It's okay! GOOD EVENING NIGHTY!!

Hm, is she still in the delusion that having a different Calendar System means they live on separate time-streams? Cool Story Sis.

Man, I'm hungry... gotta see what I can give a bite to...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm.... not going to play Awakening! I don't plan to, anyway. Who knows, I might randomly want to play it. But unlikely. I seem to have lost interest in FE. :(

*gasp*

Heeheehee I haven't actually played rhythm games before, but I recently got a demo of Theatrhythm and it only has 2 tracks on it but I keep playing them over and over because it's so fun... Also tried a demo of Rhythm Thief too, haha, it's funny. Harmoknight looks cute! Have you seen/played Bit.Trip games? Those look funky too.

*gasp* =o

Haha... yeah, rhythm games aren't the most... popular in America... or in a lot of other places too... but I like 'em. A lot.

Since music and video games are my two favorite things~ It mixes them, and makes something... perfect. (Only bested by Mario & Luigi series and Fire Emblem!) I got those demos too~ They're... different from Rhythm Heaven (which you should try. It's fun. Not expensive either. I don't think it sells at the normal $35 for DS games... it's, like, $20 or something). And no, I haven't seen/played Bit. Trip games. But now I do~ =) They seem... bit-ty. XD

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Hey cool, same as me. I sometimes actually get a slight bit irked when all people can play is FE...I mean, there are more things in the world (of gaming) than just FE!

Though one of my friends likes Awakening, so I may try it, but probably not any time soon.

Very good. You are finally going to be assimilated into Final Fantasy...

If you like rhythm games, you should try Elite Beat Agents. It's super fun and waaaaay cool.

It's okay! GOOD EVENING NIGHTY!!

Good evening! And how are you on this fine evening?

Edited by Nightmare

Either way, we are epic for keeping this topic in tact while our king and queen are away.

Yeah, same here...

Goodnight FE4 thread, the thread I've been in the most these days... O_O

皆さん、お休み(なさい)~

*yawn*

I stayed up late again... and stayed on Serenes Forest too long...

I really shouldn't be sleeping at 4-5 a.m.~

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Goodnight thread...

Night Sask.

I stayed up late again... and stayed on Serenes Forest too long...

I really shouldn't be sleeping at 4-5 a.m.~

You too? I generally wind up staying up late due to being too caught up playing whatever games have my attention at the moment.

You know, I like the Rally skills for one thing...

It powers up your team within a three tile radius for one turn. Tis like using a Tail Glow boost per turn if you use Rally Love+Rally Magic+Rally Spectrum.

Feels sorts like this mesmerization-wise...

dominion1.png

dominion2.png

rainchild.png

Rally Love+Rally Strength+Rally Spectrum Tis like a Swords Dance boost per turn.

Rally Resistance+Rally Movement+Rally Speed+Rally Strength+Rally Defence All these others provides great assistance.

Edited by Katarina

RPGs are a pretty big part for me too. Actually, I'm marathoning FF these days.

I've done that once myself.

It always gets a good exercise of the mind.

Main Quest

Edited by Katarina

Snow Queen Quest

Love this game!

Ending you get if you don't get 8 of the 12 mirror pieces. Atlus didn't bother translating this quest in this version due to time constraints. It fact, it can't be played at all without a Gameshark as they've locked this quest completely. But they did translate the PSP remake of it which you should have.

Main Quest

You get the bad ending in this quest if you answer Mae's questions incorrectly.

As great as Fire Emblem, you bet! Shin Megami Tensei rulz.Be true to your mind baby. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

2:00-8:51

This got me to laugh so hard. This is why girls suck, Toro.

Edited by Katarina