• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38470&view=findpost&p=2306111

Heheheheheeh. This idea would basically be the "Ninji is Fucked" map for FE:A if it were ever implemented.

Isn't Ninji always fucked FE wise, though?

Edited by Levant Fortner

You are evil.

Oh wait, I had an easier time with FE5 24x than I did with the Final Chapter.

I meant in theory. A first timer would hate 24x more than anything. And the reward is not well worth it.

Yeah, I am super hard on myself when it comes to how I do. I beat myself up for every missed spare and game below my average.

Hrm... Well, I'm not that good at bowling, tbh.

Well, I have the lowest average on my team tbh. I'm doing better this game, now to do even better on game 3. I gotta make up for my low game.

Well, I have the lowest average on my team tbh. I'm doing better this game, now to do even better on game 3. I gotta make up for my low game.

Well, I pretty good at Bowling, I always knocking down with a few strikes and knocking some bigger counts of the pins also.

Edited by Dread Fighter Alm

Well, I pretty good at Bowling, I always knocking down with a few strikes and knocking some bigger counts of the pins also.

There were eight years that I didn't bowl, just started up again this season. So, you could call me a rookie. I can beat my average and I only got one turkey so far and two doubles. I need to work on picking up more spares.

Well, that's one big problem gone.

At least I'll have Spirit Ring for the others

Oh, so they CAN be put to sleep. That's certainly makes it more doable...

Iron+Kindle, followed by Zagan+Megaera+Flora. Briggs and a Sea Fighter both went to sleep. And the Sea Fighters that are summoned via Signal Whistle don't get Hard Mode boosts.

Still though, after Flora, Sheba spent every turn using or setting Breath. Priority healing is really sweet

So I heard about this person who swore off coffee because of reasons, but was ultimately so unfulfilled without it that she began doing coffee...enemas

I

hadn't even ever realized that was a thing people did

THIS HAS BEEN A MORE YA KNOW POST

At least I'll have Spirit Ring for the others

Iron+Kindle, followed by Zagan+Megaera+Flora. Briggs and a Sea Fighter both went to sleep. And the Sea Fighters that are summoned via Signal Whistle don't get Hard Mode boosts.

Still though, after Flora, Sheba spent every turn using or setting Breath. Priority healing is really sweet

Yeah

Does the part about summoned enemies not getting hard mode boosts apply to other summoned mooks as well?

Well, it is. Even if the people that are most liable to be getting Breath can outspeed most everyone anyway.

So I heard about this person who swore off coffee because of reasons, but was ultimately so unfulfilled without it that she began doing coffee...enemas

I

You should know better than to doubt humans.

I

Uh...huh. That's quite the discovery you have there. Coffee enemas...

Them Jupiter Adepts and their Agility... lol