• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Either, but it depends on the place and the people, among other things. Or they'll just act on their petty rage and do things like steal your car all the time.

Wait what

Funny story not related to Iran: one of my cousins, who is a doctor, lives in Iraq and is a health inspector. He inspected some mineral water factories (all of which had problems) and one of them belonged to a governor. So the governor calls him and tells him to receive a sum of money and forget about this factory. He refuses. Later on, terrorist groups are sent to assassinate him. It's not as harsh over here, thankfully, but...

Sounds kinda like Brazil. That kind of thing is why I don't even consider being an inspector or something similar.

I've been planning that for quite a while, but I'd have to somehow become exempt from military training/service.

Why

Hmm helloooo =o

That's why I tend to never say good insert time of day if I'm talking to everybody because there are always those timezones x3

and I did

and I have never

looked back

Never ever ever ever ever? =o

Hmm helloooo =o

That's why I tend to never say good insert time of day if I'm talking to everybody because there are always those timezones x3

Never ever ever ever ever? =o

*Pats Fre-fre*

Wait what

It's true. It's happened to one of my other cousins. He did something to incite their hate, so they staged a grand theft auto and stole his car. This year, he bought a new one and in just a few months, they staged yet another one. He was present when this happened, both times.

Sounds kinda like Brazil. That kind of thing is why I don't even consider being an inspector or something similar.

Smart. I wouldn't get into this sort of stuff either.

Why

Can't leave the country until I complete it, and there are virtually no ways for a healthy person to escape from service.

Edited by Nightmare

It's true. It's happened to one of my other cousins. He did something to incite their hate, so they staged a grand theft auto and stole his car. This year, he bought a new one and in just a few months, they staged yet another one. He was present when this happened, both times.

Do you live in Rio or something

Smart. I wouldn't get into this sort of stuff either.

Their scare tactics are working, sigh.

Can't leave the country until I complete it, and there are virtually no ways for a healthy person to escape from service.

How long does it last?

I'm surprised people like In n Out so much.

Then again I eat everything plain so maybe that's why I don't like it.

There's a Five Guys, Smashburger, and an In n Out next to my college.

I honestly think Five Guys wasn't that good. I liked In n Out way better.

Smashburger has its appeals when I'm in the mood for a specialty Sin City burger.

the fuck's a five guys

i want a five guys

Only the best burger place in America

I bet it is something like Mc Donalds...

That, my friend, is blasphemy and slander on the highest level.

There's a Five Guys, Smashburger, and an In n Out next to my college.

I honestly think Five Guys wasn't that good. I liked In n Out way better.

Smashburger has its appeals when I'm in the mood for a specialty Sin City burger.

Die monster, you don't belong in this world

Do you live in Rio or something

Not Rio, but I do live in its distant relative, it seems.

Their scare tactics are working, sigh.

Seems like it.

How long does it last?

It's basically two years of doing nothing productive.

Two years? Wow. Over here it's just one, and then only if you had the bad good luck chance of doing it, which is done by... putting your hand in a box and take out a white, or was it black? I forgot, sphere. Thankfully, I didn't.