• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are Super Mario 64 DS and New Super Mario Bros. still nearly $30 on Amazon? That's only slightly less expensive than the newer 3DS games. Shouldn't they be in the bargain bin by now?

Why are Super Mario 64 DS and New Super Mario Bros. still nearly $30 on Amazon? That's only slightly less expensive than the newer 3DS games. Shouldn't they be in the bargain bin by now?

Because Nintendo.

Final Fantasy IV being expensive isn't that surprising. It is Final Fantasy after all. -_-

Well, on the other hand, next to it FFIII DS was I believe only half TotA's cost. Then again...

That's an over simplistic way of looking at things, not to mention it uses the same logic as those who would dislike one game because it isn't another. >_>

The real reason why FFIII is lacking in popularity compared to other titles is because SE did not whore it out nearly as much as the others. Just look at how many times FF1+2 and FFIV were re-released for example. We're talking well over a dozen releases of the same games over a period of several generations compared to FFIII's two releases.

That's an over simplistic way of looking at things, not to mention it uses the same logic as those who would dislike one game because it isn't another. >_>

The real reason why FFIII is lacking in popularity compared to other titles is because SE did not whore it out nearly as much as the others. Just look at how many times FF1+2 and FFIV were re-released for example. We're talking well over a dozen releases of the same games over a period of several generations compared to FFIII's two releases.

I agree it wasn't released as much as the other older games, missing out the PSX and GBA ports and even a cancelled Wonderswan Color remake. Although they have stepped up lately, with the DS and PSP remakes, and their ports for Andriod/OUYA, iPad, etc.

From what I've seen, people find it to be outdated.

I have yet to play it myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if I agreed.

Well, in a way it's true. III hasn't changed it's mechanics through all it's remakes and ports, so they still have stuff like no Save Point in dungeons, spell charges instead of MP, and stuff.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Reminds me of Brazilian capitalism

If it sells, price goes up because it's selling

If it doesn't, price goes up because it isn't selling

I like this capitalism of yours....

I was so close to being able to record Metroid Prime in 1080p on Dolphin

Looks like I am going to have to get a 1920x1200 monitor soon

My brother:"Cyborg building skynet."

That's pretty cool