FE4 THREAD

Fia

Too bad I no longer have pure Math-related classes, otherwise maybe things would be better for me... or not.

Anyway... apparently my dream again reused sets for last night. Is my subconscious on some kind of writer's block...? Well, doesn't look like it as much if I can still dream a lot of stuff involving the same places...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I no longer have pure Math-related classes, otherwise maybe things would be better for me... or not.

You mean pure as in the category of Pure Maths or pure as in a class dedicated purely to Maths?

That's good to hear for you :3

I am taking maths classes, 24/7!!!!!!... just kidding. More like 18 hours per week.

Good afternoon Fre~

BTW, did Ike call you ichiban*kawaii?

=D

Though I might be tempted to take calculus anyway... I took it in university and failed it, now I feel like redeeming that~

Ahhhhhhhhh 18 hours >~<

Noooo, his sister started up a group with him! And then they took me into it and then some others who were in IP chat at the time. And eventually (prolly coulda been either him or his sister) the group was named ichiban*kawaii ^~^

That group is the reason I even have this theme going =o Otherwise I would've gone on not knowing this character even existed~ x3

I like NTG's avatar.

Acacia help. Motochika's last chapter is such a pain. It started out neat, then it went downhill when Keiji popped up and started wailing on me. Yeah, I beat him, with all of my items used up. The only enemy officers who were left were Tadakatsu and Ieyasu. Tadakatsu beat me up.

I like NTG's avatar.

Acacia help. Motochika's last chapter is such a pain. It started out neat, then it went downhill when Keiji popped up and started wailing on me. Yeah, I beat him, with all of my items used up. The only enemy officers who were left were Tadakatsu and Ieyasu. Tadakatsu beat me up.

Oh man, I remember that stage...

What skills did your weapon had? In situation like these, the Intrepid Soul skill is a must, definitely a must, especially on Level 3. Also try to get skills that power up your attacks. If you can risk it, then get the "If health is in the red this stat goes up" ones.

Other than that... grind and hope for the best. Oh yeah, try to find an armor with the "Resurrection" skill. That is also a must if you want to survive.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I guess it's the latter. That's how it was the past semester at least, just math-related subjects.

Ohh right I think I misread your sentence originally. Yeah, I know what it's like to have just maths classes all semester. Is Maths your strong subject?

=D

Though I might be tempted to take calculus anyway... I took it in university and failed it, now I feel like redeeming that~

Ahhhhhhhhh 18 hours >~<

Noooo, his sister started up a group with him! And then they took me into it and then some others who were in IP chat at the time. And eventually (prolly coulda been either him or his sister) the group was named ichiban*kawaii ^~^

That group is the reason I even have this theme going =o Otherwise I would've gone on not knowing this character even existed~ x3

If you do, awesome! :o You can ask me/us for help if you ever need it.

Ah, and I forgot to count in the private study hours too :S

I seeeeeeeee. How cute! Number one cuteness!

I like NTG's avatar.

Thanks! Now everybody should have avatars of themselves browsing FE4T/SF

Ohh right I think I misread your sentence originally. Yeah, I know what it's like to have just maths classes all semester. Is Maths your strong subject?

Oh definitely. It has been my favorite ever since I was a little kid.

If you do, awesome! :o You can ask me/us for help if you ever need it.

Ah, and I forgot to count in the private study hours too :S

I seeeeeeeee. How cute! Number one cuteness!

Thanks! Now everybody should have avatars of themselves browsing FE4T/SF

Heehee it was actually mostly because I missed one lecture and it all went downhill from there x3 And other missed lectures afterward contributed~

=< /patpatpatpat

Uh huh~ =D

That would be adorable ^o^

edit: hmm wonder how I managed to double quote =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

Friend or friend?

My my, would Annie approve?

The funniest part:

My dad and her dad used to ship us. HARD. Like you can freaking notice it by how obvious they were acting.

Don't know if they still do now.

Oh man, I remember that stage...

What skills did your weapon had? In situation like these, the Intrepid Soul skill is a must, definitely a must, especially on Level 3. Also try to get skills that power up your attacks. If you can risk it, then get the "If health is in the red this stat goes up" ones.

Other than that... grind and hope for the best. Oh yeah, try to find an armor with the "Resurrection" skill. That is also a must if you want to survive.

One of the skills is Weaponmaster. The game hasn't been too kind to me in giving Motochika a weapon with Intrepid Soul. Speaking of unkindness, the Osaka Campaign map is such a jerk, especially on the Toyotomi side.

One of the skills is Weaponmaster. The game hasn't been too kind to me in giving Motochika a weapon with Intrepid Soul. Speaking of unkindness, the Osaka Campaign map is such a jerk, especially on the Toyotomi side.

For which character? I find some like Kunoichi's version to be a bit annoying, but others like Kiyomasa's are quite doable for me, although not completely, I certainly would know that.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

For which character? I find some like Kunoichi's version to be a bit annoying, but others like Kiyomasa's are quite doable for me, although not completely, I certainly would know that.

Kai's version. Everyone loves to die. I actually started Kai's story first, but I haven't finished it thanks to the Osaka Campaign.

Kai's version. Everyone loves to die. I actually started Kai's story first, but I haven't finished it thanks to the Osaka Campaign.

Oh, Kai's. I don't remember that one as well as the others. But surely, it can't get worse than Masanori's AI in Kiyomasa's... does it...?

The funniest part:

My dad and her dad used to ship us. HARD. Like you can freaking notice it by how obvious they were acting.

Don't know if they still do now.

This is Rey. His harem is maximum.

induringtheendisrey'sfather

Oh no

Are you refusing to post because I'm here, Jenni

Edited by OldMan