• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I can't be only a silly drunk insomniac geek, I must have my philosophical side as well....

Isn't that what most young 'philosophers' are nowadays?

tumblr_ln7ys7Ay6F1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

get off of there cat. you cannot be on that dog. dogs are not for sitting on and i doubt that the dog likes it very much either.

tumblr_ln7ys7Ay6F1qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

get off of there cat. you cannot be on that dog. dogs are not for sitting on and i doubt that the dog likes it very much either.

Hehe, reminds me of those Looney Tunes cartoons, with the little kitten and the dog.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[12:00:55 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): ヴェイクさん・・・だいすきです。

FML

Saving this on battle save and then never doing this again.

[12:01:06 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): Things I do for this damn support log completion

Not a lot, to be honest. My main focus lies on the Moon, true, but mostly I'm on the look out for things that could potentially kill us. Or do us harm at any rate.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ah, I see.

...I find the sun much more interesting. ^~^

The moon is just a tide-making ball of rock that was hit by thousands and thousands of meteors and shines because the sun's light is bent in Earth's atmosphere and sent to the moon, which reflects the light; and it was possibly created when a large planet-sized object hit Earth, breaking a large part of Earth off; it's lifeless and probably won't be able to sustain life.

That's not interesting, now is it?

Titan, one of Saturn's moons, is much more interesting, IMO, mostly because it's a possible host of microbial extraterrestrial life.

Granted, Titan doesn't create tides and eclipses, but eh.

Edited by FranticforFreeFruityFruit

I still find it interesting. *shrugs*

Anyway... yeah, I closely follow the sun too. Due to them Sunspots and their ability to cause Solar Flares, which in turn can spark Geomagnetic Storms. Something worthy to monitor closely, less we are caught in a second Carrington Event unprepared.

But say, if Luna triples damage and Eclipse Quintuples it... does that makes a Lunar Eclipse a x15 increase...?

Then we're even more fucked!!

Then we're even more fucked!!

We can still proc Miracle.... can we...? Though I suppose it'd be worse not outright dying and instead feel the agony...

Edited by Acacia Sgt