• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Think regular Skull Shield, but lasts basically forever, makes you move twice as fast, and gives you massive invulnerability frames. He tried nerfing it by making you go even faster, and increasing the energy it used, but every time someone found a way to re-break the game so he's gone "fuck it" by this point I think

This video showcases the brokenness pretty well(and also has the cool Off to War remix in 8-bit):

Hahahaha. That's broken indeed (and might I add, a stark contrast to how barrier type weapons worked in Mega Man games, besides MM7's Junk Shield). Ring Man especially choked in like, not even 5 seconds. Bye bye!!

Edited by Levant Fortner

So I go to school.... and turns out there was no classes for today. Oh for the love of... I didn't have classes neither Friday nor Monday, if I was to enjoy my 5-day weekend, at least it would be better before I had to go to school... oh well...

Speaking of school, my final is tomorrow. For the last class I need to take before I get my Associate's Degree.

I first joined in FE4 Thread antics during my attempt at university and now, 4 years later, I'm getting a degree. Shit does time fly.

Speaking of school, my final is tomorrow. For the last class I need to take before I get my Associate's Degree.

I first joined in FE4 Thread antics during my attempt at university and now, 4 years later, I'm getting a degree. Shit does time fly.

I joined this place early in my 4th semester.

Sadly I also noticed a small decline in my grades.

When I joined, I was hopelessly unemployed

Now I'm a civil servant, surrounded by people evenly divided between working, trying, and not working

Heh, I don't think I have enough time here to say things have changed... now if we're talking about SF in general... hmm, can't say it has anything to do with how I'm faring at school. The only change was a HighSchool>College transition in regards to my grades, nothing to do with this... far as I know anyway.

Often enough. If you've never seen it, you must not have been paying much attention for the past few years. :Hugh:

Edited by Hyde