FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm gonna snap out of this mode for a second.

I'm the nice guy. I seriously cannot imagine myself getting off the straight and narrow. I shut my real dark side long ago, when I realized that I didn't want any part of it.

I killed a little chick when I was a kid. I was messing around with it. I grabbed it. And I threw it. The tree was a little weird so it was split up in the middle. It just got caught at the base of it enough for it's neck to get snapped.

It just hit me that it wasn't at all "fun" to cause grief to other people or things.

[spoiler=For the people who don't want the details of scarring dream]I can't imagine myself actually killing someone. I mean, in one of my dreams, I cried myself awake... when in the dream, my family was getting robbed. I had a kitchen butter knife hidden in my pocket while we were eating. The guy kicked me I until on the ground. I pretended I was pretty much done from being kicked. He grabbed his gun again. I grabbed the knife tighty in a backhanded grip. And in one flash movement, I slit his neck.

No hesitation. But then I fell back onto the ground.

I started crying afterwards. "They were gonna kill both of you. I had to do it." *cry*

And then there's the other dreams, where I extinguished lives without a hint of remorse.

I know you guys might say those are just dreams... but they feel like an insight into my potential natures.

My own values are those good things my parents taught me... but I feel like somehow, if I had just made some wrong choices... I could be one of the crazies in the mental hospital...

That "dark side" you guys see... is sort of role-played, for laughs.

That's a rather unfortunate incident Rey, best to not worry to much about those dark dreams, and yeah good night.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That "dark side" you guys see... is sort of role-played, for laughs.

no

i'm pretty sure it's the result of olivia saying she has a headache

And I see..... Like how tall? 6' and above?

I guess the old man/te went to lunch? Isn't it early?

Somewhere above 6, though I do not remember~

He's an hour or two ahead of EST, he lives in Brazil