Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You can escape your random, Pride.

Of course I can, I can escape anything.

Red Wrecker, emergency code RED. Skulldugger is up to no good. Alert all other personnel immediately! Black Viper out.

Understood Black Viper, relaying to ORANGE FIREBUG, BLUE SWORD, and SILVER SENTINEL!

I've never played Star Fox before and also only had a Sega as a child and for me it was all Sonic the Hedgehog and Streets of Rage II

I am so so gloomy all the time

Heh, back then I didn't had a console of my own, though I did got to use my aunt's PSX a lot. It was pretty much just Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon trilogies for me until I got a PS2.

I've never played Star Fox before and also only had a Sega as a child and for me it was all Sonic the Hedgehog and Streets of Rage II

I am so so gloomy all the time

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

who are you and what have you done with Fre

Easy there pilot, not everybody will have the same experiences... indeed, though I didn't played SF, I did got to know Fox through Smash Bros, since my cousin had a N64. No, he didn't had Star Fox so I couldn't play it either way.

I might not have one either.

No, I'm pretty sure you have. Chained up under all that stuff like waifus, dreams, etc... but it's there. *shot*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

who are you and what have you done with Fre

If we're just coming out and saying it then, I uh, havent played anything on N64

except smash bros and mario kart and mario party at friends houses

N64 had the dumbest controller ever by the way, I could never understand it

She is clearly the Freohr awakened by the suddenly ceased function of the tablet, borne of her negative emotions from not being able to do stuff...no longer Fre Fre...but Erf Erf!

...Which kinda sounds like a dog barking! Which has nothing to do with anything, actually!

She is clearly the Freohr awakened by the suddenly ceased function of the tablet, borne of her negative emotions from not being able to do stuff...no longer Fre Fre...but Erf Erf!

...Which kinda sounds like a dog barking! Which has nothing to do with anything, actually!

Flareohr the Dog.

Easy there pilot, not everybody will have the same experiences... indeed, though I didn't played SF, I did got to know Fox through Smash Bros, since my cousin had a N64. No, he didn't had Star Fox so I couldn't play it either way.

you do realize I'm joking right

Emulators, people

They exist

I thought you were all pirates anyways

I might not have one either.

If we're just coming out and saying it then, I uh, havent played anything on N64

except smash bros and mario kart and mario party at friends houses

N64 had the dumbest controller ever by the way, I could never understand it

I would have thought of all people, Pride, you would appreciate greatness where it is.

It's odd but I actually find it surprisingly comfortable. At least since 99% of games realized the pad and L-button were unusable and used the C-buttons and Z instead.

did i enter bizzaro land or what

Speaking of Starfox I did play it on the N64. Sector Y, Katina, and Area 6 were my favorites just because of the concept and music. I remeber Aquas was so dark that I had to max the brightness on the TV.

I thought you were all pirates anyways

Only for things that don't involve waifus. I support that industry.

Actually, in all seriousness, the only things I've pirated I can count on my fingers. INCLUDING the VNs.

Didn't you throw away most of them.

Yes. I meant Pilot's whole "I thought you guys were pirates anyway" still applied because I did pirate them.

Anyways... I'm heading over to dreamland too.

not really

I'm done with pc souls for now. Just gotta pvp to grind up some levels and I suck at pvp.

I see.

Ah nice, Dark Souls pvp seems too much waiting, BS backstabs and stuff.