FE4 THREAD

Fia

Probably a bit of both. I've done this before. I can survive without sleep for a day and a half.

That might be true, but not a good habit either way. Then again, I'm probably not one to really talk about this. >_>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

72 hours was my record for the IB program crunch time as a high school senior.

Never again.

I was deprived of energy, will, and... her.

That level of sleep deprivation was probably the reason I went two levels down.

That might be true, but not a good habit either way. Then again, I'm probably not one to really talk about this. >_>

It's not too bad. I mean I do get an opportunity to sleep and me sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time (yes I have no life, thanks for asking) is effectively resting. Also fortunately I have the presence of mind to have CDs loaded with upbeat music so I don't fall asleep at the wheel...ever....

Now to go drink some coconut water and coffee.

I stayed up 24+ hours once as well =o

Maybe those days where I had to stay up for art projects counted as well...

It's never fun ;n; I hope I won't have to do it again either

You guys are craycray.

It's not too bad. I mean I do get an opportunity to sleep and me sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time (yes I have no life, thanks for asking) is effectively resting. Also fortunately I have the presence of mind to have CDs loaded with upbeat music so I don't fall asleep at the wheel...ever....

Now to go drink some coconut water and coffee.

Sitting in front of the computer isn't that much resting though. >_> But at least you don't fall asleep while driving.

...That's a weird combination.

No. I'm just insane, to replay an "old" MMO except this time it's the NA/international release. I miss the SEA version instead, even if time zones made people-searching-for-instances difficult.

Edited by Shirley

Heehee it looks like art is the only thing that really keeps me up so much~ The time that I didn't stay up so long for procrastinating on school work, I had just been doing my own arty project! I get so involved that my mind does not wish to rest, sometimes.

Heehee it looks like art is the only thing that really keeps me up so much~ The time that I didn't stay up so long for procrastinating on school work, I had just been doing my own arty project! I get so involved that my mind does not wish to rest, sometimes.

The bane of my existence.

Heehee I guess that is what could make it a good thing that I do not art very often~ Though I suppose that doesn't change how sadface it is that almost everything I start never gets finished

Wait, is your art project and stuff part of school though, Freohr?

I barely stayed on Eng!RO2... like 26 minutes... as opposed to getting two promoted characters in the SEA!RO2....

Edited by Shirley

Hmm these were a long time ago~ But almost every time I had to stay up an entire night was for school... I don't think I wanna take an art class ever again~

Sitting in front of the computer isn't that much resting though. >_> But at least you don't fall asleep while driving.

...That's a weird combination.

Coconut water has a crapload of electrolytes. Coffee has caffeine. Keeps me awake on both fronts, really. Electrolytes don't really do too much considering I haven't exactly lost much, but...it helps. Also the fact that the former is a natural laxative forces me to stay awake.

Coconut water has a crapload of electrolytes. Coffee has caffeine. Keeps me awake on both fronts, really. Electrolytes don't really do too much considering I haven't exactly lost much, but...it helps. Also the fact that the former is a natural laxative forces me to stay awake.

>_> Maybe you should just go to sleep instead? But then again, it's probably too late now....

The heck happened to the "view new content" button?

I mean I didn't clear or mark everything as read or anything... but even if I did... shouldn't new posts be showing up in there?

>_> Maybe you should just go to sleep instead? But then again, it's probably too late now....

Sadly no chance of that. I only had an opportunity for 4 hours because my next job is starting right now.

Fortunately because of my job I can control the pacing so I'll be posting in maybe...a little under an hour while I eat my lunch.

Edit: It's not really THAT bad. Either way my Fridays suck and I get minimal sleep over a 1.5 day period. This is kinda why I'm changing my job setup so I don't have to deal with this Friday clusterfuck thing.

Edited by Interest

Sadly no chance of that. I only had an opportunity for 4 hours because my next job is starting right now.

Fortunately because of my job I can control the pacing so I'll be posting in maybe...a little under an hour while I eat my lunch.

Edit: It's not really THAT bad. Either way my Fridays suck and I get minimal sleep over a 1.5 day period. This is kinda why I'm changing my job setup so I don't have to deal with this Friday clusterfuck thing.

Oh wow, no sleep while going to work. I'm not sure how you do it then. >_>

What is your job anyway, with that... weird Friday thing.

@Acacia: Your buses suck. >_>

I think I'm gonna go out just to buy some boba and then return home. \o/

Edited by Shirley

@Acacia: Your buses suck. >_>

Not really, it's only that bus route. My guess is that that particular route is understaffed in terms of number of buses.