• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see.

That "The Wall" troll in the video you posted on the other thread was pretty funny.

The two players were attacking this blue phantom so I helped him out. Sure he hit me twice but those were accidents.

I just love how the host started popping DBs when he was getting ganked and ends up killing himself because he can't handle our pressure. I even back off and set up my buffs and he still couldn't deal with one blue. When they were fighting me alone the host started chugging Estus when I kept back stabbing his summon. I only died since I didn't feel like healing and used Darkmoon Blade when I meant WoG.

OnlyAfro makes some funny vids. I just hate how he adds anime stuff to them. :|

The two players were attacking this blue phantom so I helped him out. Sure he hit me twice but those were accidents.

I just love how the host started popping DBs when he was getting ganked and ends up killing himself because he can't handle our pressure. I even back off and set up my buffs and he still couldn't deal with one blue. When they were fighting me alone the host started chugging Estus when I kept back stabbing his summon. I only died since I didn't feel like healing and used Darkmoon Blade when I meant WoG.

OnlyAfro makes some funny vids. I just hate how he adds anime stuff to them. :|

Good guy Ein.

I see

not really

I just rush in and start stabbing away with Ricard's Rapier with reckless abandon. The R2 is so good but I'm not sure when you can parry it so I just spam it but it burns your stamina so fast.

Edited by Ein

Oh well...that shipping war doesn't surprise me at all. Shipping wars have always existed and this one isn't that creepy;There have been worst shipping wars. xD

It's worse... because you can actually marry your waifu/husbando in game.

I've gone a step further than most people dare to, as you know very well... and I'm not necessarily proud of that.

You seem rather proud about it.

I liked the AA banner on the top of the Lon'qu - Tharja pic...

I got to play that.

Not a fan of the feeling system.

Also the Nintendo staff was largely incompetent.

Asked them when Soul Hackers would come out, and their reply was basically lol we don't know.

Quite the contrary. I view it as rather pathetic that I wasted at least 6 years of my life.

Aren't you actually doing something in college and working towards something unlike me.

Aren't you actually doing something in college and working towards something unlike me.

You at least have practical experience don't you? All I have is theory.

And I was talking about how I wasted all that time getting this ability.

Also, good night.

Edited by shadowofchaos