• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course, this is a subject I can't help on... I know nothing about love. :\

Oh, yeah, there's more. O.O

Thing gave my nightmares. DR just hit a little too close to home when it came to my secret fears and whatnot... and I actually finished the last chapter sometime this morning. I was right about a lot of things, which actually creeps me out...

It's okay... I don't really either! Not true love anyway.

Yeah, more! And wait, what do you mean by secret fears...? Like what? But oooh, so you finished the LP? :3 I dunno, it's a good detective thing. My OTP.

>=(

*kicks*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Not while my penguin isn't around to shield me from your kick! D:

Um, excuse me. Celes asked me to post something in here on is behalf for him, so I'm just here to copy and paste this and then leave...

I'd like Sumia to post this for me because it's a little bit embarrassing for me to post here on my own account.

First of all, Sumia is completely innocent. All she did was start a joke thread on Severa, and she did not bother any of you. It upsets her when you say awful things about her like that when she hasn't done anything wrong. Secondly, she isn't Bananas; she has already posted a photo in the picture thread which Freohr Datia saw a few months back.

I came back on this forum and asked Tangerine not to have the mods tell anyone who I was, because I was embarrassed about how I behaved in the past. It's not fair that people have to continuously gossip behind your back for mistakes you made 3 years in the past as a teenager, and it's quite mean of you guys to do that. Unfortunately, Charlie and Nightmare weren't considerate enough to keep the secret, so I don't think I should be on this forum anymore.

I registered on this account back in November 2011. If I wanted to hurt or bother any of you, I could have done it ages ago, but I have nothing against any of you.

The main reason I'm posting, however, is that I'm sorry if I offended you or insulted you in any way in the past. I wasn't going to apologize because I was too embarrassed to tell anyone who I really was, but since the cat's out of the bag, I guess I can leave the forum now (I still have a few records to post though).

So, with that said...bye now!

why no

Just waiting for the inevitable reaction.

What am I watching

And Olivia looks like Luka why

Yes, I will. Maybe part-time in the college itself or elsewhere. Dunno yet

She does... [/mindblown]

It's okay... I don't really either! Not true love anyway.

Yeah, more! And wait, what do you mean by secret fears...? Like what? But oooh, so you finished the LP? :3 I dunno, it's a good detective thing. My OTP.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Not while my penguin isn't around to shield me from your kick! D:

I have no clue whatsoever... I've barely had a relationship. :\

I mean... just things I'm scared of. Like that entire situation about being trapped someone and having murder be the key out? Ugh. Just... makes me cringe so, so bad. And yes I did. Holy shit, that ending. That was the GOOD ending?

Activate Pavise.

Um, excuse me. Celes asked me to post something in here on is behalf for him, so I'm just here to copy and paste this and then leave...

... o.o

have no clue whatsoever... I've barely had a relationship. :\

I mean... just things I'm scared of. Like that entire situation about being trapped someone and having murder be the key out? Ugh. Just... makes me cringe so, so bad. And yes I did. Holy shit, that ending. That was the GOOD ending?

Activate Pavise.

Oh... well, I can't say I called most of my "relationships" as love... This is probably my third time actually experiencing love and not just a fleeting moment of feelings.

Ohhhh... Oh wow, well, I never imagined something like that before so it was a ... unique idea in a game. And YES? I think that was only one way. Or you want everyone to die in the beginning.

LOL but I have nothing. ;_;

Oh... well, I can't say I called most of my "relationships" as love... This is probably my third time actually experiencing love and not just a fleeting moment of feelings.

Ohhhh... Oh wow, well, I never imagined something like that before so it was a ... unique idea in a game. And YES? I think that was only one way. Or you want everyone to die in the beginning.

LOL but I have nothing. ;_;

I can't even say any of mine are relationships to begin with, much less love. Fleeting moment of feelings is the perfect way to describe a lot of my crushes... that and, I hardly ever actually pursue any of said crushes.

That's just an awful situation to me. I don't like being "stuck" anywhere, and my only way out is something I would NEVER do? Ugh. So much ugh. There's a bad ending too... apparently instead of leaving the school the survivors stay there and live out their lives, completely oblivious to what happened around them. Ohemgee, no.

I'll trade you a Second Seal!

I can't even say any of mine are relationships to begin with, much less love. Fleeting moment of feelings is the perfect way to describe a lot of my crushes... that and, I hardly ever actually pursue any of said crushes.

That's just an awful situation to me. I don't like being "stuck" anywhere, and my only way out is something I would NEVER do? Ugh. So much ugh. There's a bad ending too... apparently instead of leaving the school the survivors stay there and live out their lives, completely oblivious to what happened around them. Ohemgee, no.

I'll trade you a Second Seal!

Oh... Well, in a way, perhaps that's a little better than what I did... Not pursuing those crushes can save you a lot more hurt and disappointment... I mean for the other person too, not just yourself.

Exactly, I wouldn't want that, but I can't say I have a fear of that... because I don't think that's a likely scenario? Plus, I wouldn't be able to be a super high-school level thing (not just because I already finished high school) since I'm reaaaaaally boring and plain and not talented.

Hmmm... isn't that what is being said but the player still has to solve the murders because the other students will still commit the murders?

For what though? :O But I...I rather have my penguin. *shot*

cause I said so.

NO I DID NOT. I mean "No meanie" as in "you're not a meanie."

YES. ;_; Ein might read back.

why

TOO LATE

ohmy.png

Interesting

And typical

Edited by OldMan

Oh... Well, in a way, perhaps that's a little better than what I did... Not pursuing those crushes can save you a lot more hurt and disappointment... I mean for the other person too, not just yourself.

Exactly, I wouldn't want that, but I can't say I have a fear of that... because I don't think that's a likely scenario? Plus, I wouldn't be able to be a super high-school level thing (not just because I already finished high school) since I'm reaaaaaally boring and plain and not talented.

Hmmm... isn't that what is being said but the player still has to solve the murders because the other students will still commit the murders?

For what though? :O But I...I rather have my penguin. *shot*

Yeah... I prefer to kick back and just admire from afar... except on, maybe, two? I've actually gone after them. And you're right... that's one of the reasons I never bothered except for those two instances. That and, I was too shy. 'o'

It's not... it's irrational at best, but that's me - I'm filled with all kinds of silly, stupid thoughts. And neither would I, same reasons as you. I'm hopelessly boring.

I'm not sure... it was an ending, so it left off a lot of things, but that's the ending you get if you reveal Kyouko's lie and she's executed for it.

Infinite grinding possibilities! Oh, and make sure your penguin gets Dual Guard+.

Hi OldMan!

How are you today?

Same as always, I suppose

Come on Igna, fight me already

Did I make Olwen ragequit or something?

Apparently.

I suppose he missed the previous times you mentioned his true identity.

Same as always, I suppose

Come on Igna, fight me already

Apparently.

Ah. Well that's better than the alternative. :)

... Hmm? PoE again?

why

TOO LATE

ohmy.png

because you're a wise old manchild.

NO IT'S NOT.

WHAT IS THAT FOR? :(

Yeah... I prefer to kick back and just admire from afar... except on, maybe, two? I've actually gone after them. And you're right... that's one of the reasons I never bothered except for those two instances. That and, I was too shy. 'o'

It's not... it's irrational at best, but that's me - I'm filled with all kinds of silly, stupid thoughts. And neither would I, same reasons as you. I'm hopelessly boring.

I'm not sure... it was an ending, so it left off a lot of things, but that's the ending you get if you reveal Kyouko's lie and she's executed for it.

Infinite grinding possibilities! Oh, and make sure your penguin gets Dual Guard+.

I wish I could too... just admire from afar, but sometimes I get greedy and selfish so. >_> And then I regret it. Although now that I think about it... the ones that I didn't pursue were the ones that were the "true love" instances... sort of... First one was a bit pursued and a bit not. Maybe this one will be different?

I see... I thought I was the one filled with irrational thoughts, but I guess we're not alone! We can both be the hopelessly boring and irrational people.

Oh, you mean that one! Haha, sorry, that one was really creepy....

LOL he might already have it?

Apparently.

Oh well.

If you happen to read this, Olwen (or whatever name you wish to go by), I think you're making a much bigger deal out of this than it is worth. I can safely say that nobody here gives a damn about what you did in the past, and that the sort who would be interested in your LTC records are probably even less inclined to care.