FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's been 7 months.

o:

That's really interesting. I was pretty disappointed with D3 as well. I dropped it in... 3 weeks time I think. I usually love Diablo since dungeon crawling and treasure hunting's loads of fun but Diablo 3 really failed to get me hooked for some reason.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, for once a weekend I'm not particularly looking forward to... then again, it will be a good time to study for the exams next week...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

o:

That's really interesting. I was pretty disappointed with D3 as well. I dropped it in... 3 weeks time I think. I usually love Diablo since dungeon crawling and treasure hunting's loads of fun but Diablo 3 really failed to get me hooked for some reason.

Though D3's engine isn't bad (other than disconnections being killers due to the 10s logout rule... >_>), pretty much every single decision they made with that game is

Lore was thrown out of the window (story doesn't matter a lot in a hack and slash game, but the lore set Diablo apart from others of the genre)

Difficulty was a joke (Nightmare and Hell were easier than Normal, and Inferno... WE DOUBLED IT)

Itemization was terrible (too many useless items since each class only cared about one stat, items dropping below your level when you're expected to constantly upgrade, utterly worthless crafting, permanent Auction House reliance once you started using it, all that matters is getting as much DPS and armor/resists as possible)

And there were no builds (all you can do is choose skills and runes, and you can change those on the fly)

PoE doesn't have those two last issues, at the very least

Lol. I love how this shipping war is going around and Faye, pink, a few others and myself are just talking about crack pairings. XD

I've noticed whenever there's polls like that couple contest poll, shipping wars seem to break out.

I used to be unaccepting of Chrom/Sumia, but now I can honestly say that I'm more of the mindset "Okay, that's your pairing for Chrom and I have mine."

Just seeing Chrom/Sumia mentioned would drive me nuts. It doesn't drive me nuts anymore.

I've noticed whenever there's polls like that couple contest poll, shipping wars seem to break out.

I used to be unaccepting of Chrom/Sumia, but now I can honestly say that I'm more of the mindset "Okay, that's your pairing for Chrom and I have mine."

Just seeing Chrom/Sumia mentioned would drive me nuts. It doesn't drive me nuts anymore.

Always. I mean, I followed the official Nintendo poll on Facebook before I got the game and saw the results for it, and kind of went, "Oh, great, so that's the canon pairing? Not doing it." And to be completely honest with you, I still haven't ever done that pairing. But I mean, so maybe I don't support it. It's called respecting other people's opinions and shipping preferences. And even if you don't ship a pairing for some reason, you don't have to immediately go, "Ugh, I really don't like that pairing. Character/Character is far better, imo."

Yeah, I haven't any other Chrom pairing besides Chrom/Female Avatar.

I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to the rest of the possible pairings in Awakening.

Edit: What in the O_O? I thought ChromxOlivia was in third place. Well, I'm not gonna go there anymore.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Yeah, I haven't any other Chrom pairing besides Chrom/Female Avatar.

I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to the rest of the possible pairings in Awakening.

Edit: What in the O_O? I thought ChromxOlivia was in third place. Well, I'm not gonna go there anymore.

I keep voting Chrom/Olivia even though my legit favorite is Chrom/Maribelle... the only problem with Chrom/Maribelle is that I can't pair Brady with Lucina anymore. [/sigh]

I keep voting Chrom/Olivia even though my legit favorite is Chrom/Maribelle... the only problem with Chrom/Maribelle is that I can't pair Brady with Lucina anymore. [/sigh]

You like Brady/Lucina, huh?

I was hoping that it wouldn't come down to a final of two Chrom-related pairings.

Nope

If you have previous knowledge, anything less is downright shameful

Ah.

Considering that all I know are random words and country names (and that's just pronunciation, forget knowing the actual kanji for it), I probably shouldn't even be speaking.

/pokes

Hi James!

Haha, it just took me now to realize today's Friday the 13th...

How did the whole superstition started anyway. Could search it up, but I have school. So later.

HOLY SHIT MY DREAMSPACE REMEMBERED THIS BEFORE I DID.

Oh, see you later Acacia!

Edited by Vashiane