• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

One should realize that because of the strikethrough in my sentence, I made the implication that my statement was a retort made solely for the sake of retorting. The word choice and tone also make give off such implications.

Which, of course, is silly. Retorting for the sake of retorting is siiiillllly~ Whhheeeeeeeee~ :3

Make give off.

Edited by Makaze

>"Who are you more afraid of, a mugger or a woman who is convinced you kidnapped her child?"

>"The guy because I could probably beat up the woman."

Good grief. People in that thread have such simplistic views.

>"Who are you more afraid of, a mugger or a woman who is convinced you kidnapped her child?"

What thread

OOPS I FORGOT.

what's that

Bad Shirley

Let's call sentai Japanese Power Rangers and leave it at that

That style savvy demo is buggy as hell... O-Of course it's n-not like I was interested in i-it or anything.

Buggy? I just found it really annoying to wait through loading times when-

I-it isn't like I was interested either

tsundere TE and Marthur? What.

ALSO MARTHUR. SO DO YOU AGREE ON SEVERA'S NAME?

Bad Shirley

Let's call sentai Japanese Power Rangers and leave it at that

I'M SORRY. すみません?

....Okay..... >_>

The man had a weapon, the woman didn't.

Besides that, men are physically stronger on average. A random man and a random woman who have the same level of fighting experience and do the same amount of exercise are not likely to be equal. The man will be stronger because he has a higher potential for muscle growth.

Females have more pain receptors in the skin, making it harder for them to take a hit. If a male and a female have to train to take a certain hit, the female will have to train harder for the same result.

Resorting to violence in that situation is simplistic and I have no argument there.

Edited by Makaze

I honestly doubt the answer would be that simple. The woman's mental state might be something that is more difficult to deal with than the man's, I dunno.

Either way, I am slightly facepalming that people's responses would be "try to rationalize with the woman". What makes you think you can?

tsundere TE and Marthur? What.

I'M SORRY. すみません?

....Okay..... >_>

B-baka Shirley

I'll forgive you if you keep on posting

What

The trainer touches a button in his or her bracelet and the mon transforms

It's totally a sentai henshin

Couldn't connect to the internet and kept giving me an error message then freeze. At least I got to make a cute avatar... I-I mean no

I could only download it via the "download later" feature

N-not that I downloaded it or anything

Edited by OldMan

I honestly doubt the answer would be that simple. The woman's mental state might be something that is more difficult to deal with than the man's, I dunno.

Either way, I am slightly facepalming that people's responses would be "try to rationalize with the woman". What makes you think you can?

Resorting to violence is simplistic, but mental states do not fighters make. Underestimating your opponent is a fast track to losing, but you can't ignore the differences in ability.

I answered that I would be more afraid of the woman because she would not give in. The male is more likely to run after I get him down. He won't risk his own skin for the money.

Edited by Makaze

The man had a weapon, the woman didn't.

Besides that, men are physically stronger on average. A random man and a random woman who have the same level of fighting experience and do the same amount of exercise are not likely to be equal. The man will be stronger because he has a higher potential for muscle growth.

Females have more pain receptors in the skin, making it harder for them to take a hit. If a male and a female have to train to take a certain hit, the female will have to train harder for the same result.

Resorting to violence in that situation is simplistic and I have no argument there.

I'm not even thinking of the situation with the woman in terms of whether or not she'll attack me physically, but I'm still fucked even if she did. Most of us live in a society where male violence against women even in self defense is viewed in an extremely negative light. Moreover, it's rather unlikely that a small woman is out searching for her lost child alone. She was most likely accompanied by her boyfriend/husband/male relative/etc., so you'll probably end up having to deal with a man regardless.

The threat posed by the woman isn't physical in nature. People who have lost a child tend to be extremely irrational and emotional. It's entirely possible that she would stalk and harass you depending on how irrational she is. This can cause irreparable damage to a person's reputation. I know someone who lost their job because of something like that.

Okay, tsundere Marthur.

B-baka Shirley

I'll forgive you if you keep on posting

What
The trainer touches a button in his or her bracelet and the mon transforms
It's totally a sentai henshin

What. >_>

... Okay. I'LL TRY.

.... Um.... I...see..... WOW IT IS LOL.

Resorting to violence is simplistic, but mental states do not fighters make. Underestimating your opponent is a fast track to losing, but you can't ignore the differences in ability.

I answered that I would be more afraid of the woman because she would not give in. The male is more likely to run after I get him down. He won't risk his own skin for the money.

I'd be afraid of both, but I do not like answering hypothetical questions like these so I refrained. I think I only answered one question in that thread anyway.