• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly comrade.

Hi Saskules.

Cool. How's the PS3's condition, good?

You play that PoE real hard, comrade.

>_>

Seems to be in good condition as far I've seen

I have until early October to get achievements, and I believe I can get at least a fourth one

After that I should take a break until release (late October), at the very least

And stash management is going to be a nightmare

Do you share?

Hm? Edited by OldMan

PoE/OldMan for best OTP.

POldManE

But NTG. ;_;

>_>

Seems to be in good condition as far I've seen

I have until early October to get achievements, and I believe I can get at least a fourth one

After that I should take a break until release (late October), at the very least

And stash management is going to be a nightmare

It's ok, comrade.

Excellent. I will one day tell you to play Demon's Souls.

So it's just going to be a break, eh. Them achievements. Making even the hardiest of men into their slaves.

You have so much stuff...but I probably would, too, because I operate on the same mentality.

POldManE

But NTG. ;_;

It's ok, comrade.

So it's just going to be a break, eh. Them achievements. Making even the hardiest of men into their slaves.

You have so much stuff...but I probably would, too, because I operate on the same mentality.

NTG is dead

dead and gone

;_;

>_>

I'm sorry comrade

IT'S JUST WITHIN MY REACH

Gotta work on that hoarding mentality really

POldManE

But NTG. ;_;

It's ok, comrade.

Make it a NTG/OldMan/PoE OT3?

It all happened a very weird night...

​ikr <3

The one night I forget to lock my door...

Gods, her hair has to be crazy long though, considering how long the pigtails are. I could easily see it being about as long as Sophia's.

I guess so

Have fun with your Armsthrift. :D

So how are you?

Edited by Vashiane

The one night I forget to lock my door...

Gods, her hair has to be crazy long though, considering how long the pigtails are. I could easily see it being about as long as Sophia's.

Interesting...

Of course, but long hair is pure sex...and that is not even a typo...

Well this was weird.

The night before, because my parents' Anniversary and nice dinner... I brought her roses and got her a nice dinner.

The dream today... was dream within a dream prophecy. Like I was having visions of something, not "dream within a dream I'm living it like the 3 months in 7 hours dream".

And apparently passing by a Volcano... something strange happens. The sky turns red. Olivia's eyes turn... "lifeless"...

She starts mumbling something...

She looks toward the volcano. She "jumps" and "teleports".

And something called the "Ruby Dragon" awakes in a loud roar and explosion at the top of the volcano.

...and then I wake up.

NTG is dead

dead and gone

;_;

>_>

I'm sorry comrade

IT'S JUST WITHIN MY REACH

Gotta work on that hoarding mentality really

;_____;

*Pat*

Silly comrade, whoever's been sorry for prospectively playing a good game?

You can do this.

We're probably dragons, secretly.

Make it a NTG/OldMan/PoE OT3?

I wonder how he'd feel about it.

Interesting...

Of course, but long hair is pure sex...and that is not even a typo...

I feel you, it's gorgeous. That upkeep almost isn't worth it sometimes... if my hair was that long, I'd never be able to stand it.

For me, it's corsets. I don't even know why, but I'm not complaining. Celes in a corset dress would be SO PRETTY.

I feel you, it's gorgeous. That upkeep almost isn't worth it sometimes... if my hair was that long, I'd never be able to stand it.

For me, it's corsets. I don't even know why, but I'm not complaining. Celes in a corset dress would be SO PRETTY.

Yes, yes and yes she would be!

Well this was weird.

The night before, because my parents' Anniversary and nice dinner... I brought her roses and got her a nice dinner.

The dream today... was dream within a dream prophecy. Like I was having visions of something, not "dream within a dream I'm living it like the 3 months in 7 hours dream".

And apparently passing by a Volcano... something strange happens. The sky turns red. Olivia's eyes turn... "lifeless"...

And something called the "Ruby Dragon" awakes in a loud roar and explosion at the top of the volcano.

...and then I wake up.

... Whoa. o.o

That's interesting that Olivia becomes a dragon of fire... makes her a perfect foil for the dragon of ice.

Hmm...

;_____;

*Pat*

Silly comrade, whoever's been sorry for prospectively playing a good game?

You can do this.

We're probably dragons, secretly.

I wonder how he'd feel about it.

Hmm... good question indeed.

He'd probably be fine with it, although I can't assume anything.

Talking about long hair it seems like every dude I find /really/ attractive has long hair

Thor/Hemsworth, Loki/Hiddleston, Ezio (ages 17 through 48 at least), Srs Black

I dunno short hair doesn't stand out to me as much Chris and Tom as gorgeous as they are may not have made as much of an impact on me if my first view of them didn't have long hair

Like I think Henry Cavill is hot but he doesn't stick with me like Chris Hemsworth does even tho Chris doesn't have long hair all the time

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Well this was weird.

...and then I wake up.

Oh no, not the Ruby Dragon...