• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The result is likely to be quoted a few times

And besides, just by using the full usernames people would be able to find them with a simple thread search

No need to worry about it

[picture]

I can't believe

I just

I bought

fuck

Now you know the reason why I'm so reluctant to spend money anymore

//still crying about my wallet dropping nearly 200 bucks on FE and 3ds together

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Lol, I got FE13 and my 3DS at the same time as well. It was pretty expensive, I think about ... 250 in total? I can't remember. But I didn't feel too bad about making that purchase because I don't have to bug my parents to buy me expensive things anymore, and I rarely spend money on "frivolous" things anyway.

Lol, I got FE13 and my 3DS at the same time as well. It was pretty expensive, I think about ... 250 in total? I can't remember. But I didn't feel too bad about making that purchase because I don't have to bug my parents to buy me expensive things anymore, and I rarely spend money on "frivolous" things anyway.

I mostly feel bad about it because Assassin's Creed 4 is coming out and that's a 60 dollar game and while I have ~1k4 in savings

It's still expensive and I'd rather not tap into that when I don't have an income

The result is likely to be quoted a few times

And besides, just by using the full usernames people would be able to find them with a simple thread search

No need to worry about it

Not if they change their usernames. Either way, isn't it easier if the host searches them one time than if the wider class of readers search them individually?

Edited by Makaze

I mostly feel bad about it because Assassin's Creed 4 is coming out and that's a 60 dollar game and while I have ~1k4 in savings

It's still expensive and I'd rather not tap into that when I don't have an income

Oh, I see, yeah, that is a bit expensive without an income. Which reminds me that I'm going to need an actual job once I graduate school. I really should stop being a lazyscrub and start looking.