• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

She was, but some time later, some cavalier with some weird hair kidnapped me and took me to her red-haired lord friend so I could help him find his father, and off to tactics slavery once again. She and some cool blue haired lord joined a little later, and shit just and crazier from then on. we did find some cute dancer, but the stupid ginger killed her Right now we are buying some equipment so we can go kill some guy who wants to get dragons to become super powerful and rule the world although I don''t know why we don't just use the legendary weapons that the old dude gave us to kill everyone in the way, I mean, they are not supposed to break like common iron or steel weapons, right?

You seemed to get into some really strange situations. Perhaps you should go into hiding.

Also I wouldn't mess with that cute dancer if I were you, especially with GIM-REY lurking.

Also I wouldn't mess with that cute dancer if I were you, especially with GIM-REY lurking.

At this point in time I'd say it's Gim-Rey that needs to hide from the dancer... keeps finding him no matter how hard... or not, he tries.

lollolol sassy mewtwo

I'm just gonna import Modest and Adamant Mewtwos from my Black Version as soon as Nintendo releases the Pokemon Bank.

At least it's not Jolly Mewtwo....

Sassy... SpDef+/Spd-. IT'S TERRIBLE.

With a Jolly Mewtwo, I could still use it as a fast, hard-hitting physical Mewtwo. Especially with my Mewtwonite X. But Sassy? Nuh-uh.

I was reseting, and I even brought a long a Modest Ralts with Synchronize.

But every. Single. Time... a Sassy Mewtwo. -_-'

how do you guys get time to play so much, i'm 12 and your apparently supposed to have more free time at this age

You supposedly have more free time. But you may also have more restrictions.

i.e. Your parents.

You supposedly have more free time. But you may also have more restrictions.

i.e. Your parents.

nope actually i had this religous thing this weekend to many little kids to actually focus on playing

Edited by pokemon123

nope actually i had this religous thing this weekend to many little kids to actually focus on playing

"i.e." indicates an example. Not necessarily true, but it may have been a factor.

Anyway, yeah, I'm supposed to be really busy. I have two essays due tomorrow, as well as SAT prep to do.

Slacking, though.

...H-hey, what's so funny, Roxas?

Just because you're done, that doesn't mean you have to rub it in my skin.

Actually, it's a terrible thing and it really isn't worth the money. Personally, I never found any of those "classes" worth it, and I only found that drilling practice test after practice test (which you can do with a $20 purchase of a Kaplan/Baron's/Princeton Review book) actually improved my results.

Then again, I'm pretty sure majority of those classes are designed for students who are scoring in the 1600-1900 range to end up with ~2100 scores. In my case, I was just trying to improve from a ~2200 to a perfect score, so the methodology of my training is probably different from most peoples' experience with the SAT.

Actually, it's a terrible thing and it really isn't worth the money. Personally, I never found any of those "classes" worth it, and I only found that drilling practice test after practice test (which you can do with a $20 purchase of a Kaplan/Baron's/Princeton Review book) actually improved my results.

Then again, I'm pretty sure majority of those classes are designed for students who are scoring in the 1600-1900 range to end up with ~2100 scores. In my case, I was just trying to improve from a ~2200 to a perfect score, so the methodology of my training is probably different from most peoples' experience with the SAT.

I dunno... Because my mom ground the basics of English and math into my head when I was younger (lol, how Korean), the first time I took the test I got a 2000 by just winging it... I hardly studied. But this time, I want to see what I can get if I fully apply myself to my studies (not that that's necessarily going to happen, mind you).

And yeah, I never really took those classes that every other Korean child I know takes. Although, this year, I'm taking a short essay review-thing.

I'm not trying to get a 2400 or anything. Just a 2200-2300, maybe.

Anyway, I sort of play video games to escape this whole stressful college app thing. And my parents who are constantly nagging me... for my own good, true, but it's still so stressful. >_<

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Ah, that's nothing to what happened to me. I once woke up in the cockpit of this mecha, was found by some other dudes who also had mechas, and now we're this large force of mechas fighting aliens, underground demons, giant cyborgs, fascist spacenoids, and interdimensional warmongers.

at least you have a mecha, I have to to walk all around the country with a bunch of people I don't even like

You seemed to get into some really strange situations. Perhaps you should go into hiding.

Not possible, I am being watched all the time

I really should be careful, I've seen what he can do whe it comes to her in his GBA critical compilation video, and it surely looks painful

GUYS WHY IS MY MEOWSTIC SO TSUN TSUN.

I dunno... Because my mom ground the basics of English and math into my head when I was younger (lol, how Korean), the first time I took the test I got a 2000 by just winging it... I hardly studied. But this time, I want to see what I can get if I fully apply myself to my studies (not that that's necessarily going to happen, mind you).

And yeah, I never really took those classes that every other Korean child I know takes. Although, this year, I'm taking a short essay review-thing.

I'm not trying to get a 2400 or anything. Just a 2200-2300, maybe.

Anyway, I sort of play video games to escape this whole stressful college app thing. And my parents who are constantly nagging me... for my own good, true, but it's still so stressful. >_<

oh oh oh oh oh where are you applying

oh oh oh oh oh where are you applying

Well, I wanted to stick around where my family is (and I have a lot of family around me), so ideally, somewhere around Maryland would be nice. That said, southern Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia (and maybe DC) is going to be where my apps are sent...

Let's see... I have a long list. :P

Pennsylvania: University of Pennsylvania (not happening, but wuteva), Swathmore, Haverford... Maybe Drexel and Carnegie-Mellon.

Virginia: University of Virginia, University of Richmond, Washinton and Lee University, and College of William & Mary. Oh, and George Mason.

DC: Not sure about DC, but maybe George Washington University and the American University...

Maryland: Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland College Park and University of Maryland Baltimore County... and there's this smaller school called Loyola... back-up...

That's about it. I was thinking about USC, because I know a lot of people there, but then decided against it. I was also recommended your school... Emory, but GEORGIA IS SO FAR AWAY!

AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS, THERE'S COMMUNITY COLLEGE, WHICH I REALLY DON'T WANT TOR RESORT TO, BUT WILL HAVE TO IF I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!!!

college sounds kind of hard, oh and is fia even active anymore?

You're 12. Don't worry about it. Granted, I do know a 12-year-old who thinks about that kind of stuff... He's different from most kids, though...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I remember that being that age I was already being asked about what I wanted to study in College... I'm 20 and in College no less and I still have no idea, haha... ha... haaaaaaaaaa...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I remember that being that age I was already being asked about what I wanted to study in College... I'm 20 and in College no less and I still have no idea, haha... ha... haaaaaaaaaa...

...I'm not sure either. All I know is that it's going to be some science. Preferably one that's not math-based.

...I'm not sure either. All I know is that it's going to be some science. Preferably one that's not math-based.

Well, at least I've thought on some possibilities, like Math or English teacher. Now all I need is to solve my social anxiety issues in order to try those options...

Well, at least I've thought on some possibilities, like Math or English teacher. Now all I need is to solve my social anxiety issues in order to try those options...

You can never run out of teachers... especially quality ones... I always thought it'd be difficult with so many children, though...

Well, I wanted to stick around where my family is (and I have a lot of family around me), so ideally, somewhere around Maryland would be nice. That said, southern Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia (and maybe DC) is going to be where my apps are sent...

Let's see... I have a long list. :P

Pennsylvania: University of Pennsylvania (not happening, but wuteva), Swathmore, Haverford... Maybe Drexel and Carnegie-Mellon.

Virginia: University of Virginia, University of Richmond, Washinton and Lee University, and College of William & Mary. Oh, and George Mason.

DC: Not sure about DC, but maybe George Washington University and the American University...

Maryland: Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland College Park and University of Maryland Baltimore County... and there's this smaller school called Loyola... back-up...

That's about it. I was thinking about USC, because I know a lot of people there, but then decided against it. I was also recommended your school... Emory, but GEORGIA IS SO FAR AWAY!

Lol. You're definitely getting in somewhere.

I think Reach schools to go for on your list (i.e. the ones you want top scores for) are UPenn, Swathmore, JHU, CMU, and Emory. Also, have you looked at Georgetown? And have you decided if you're going to apply Early anywhere?