• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want wigglytuff to either be tankier or more atk power because really 70/75 is not that great and the durability is only really passable because HP

But I'll use wiggly until the end because it's a balloon bunny what more can I want

i'll wiggly your wigglytuffs ;)

//punch roxas

Anyway since I tend to use wigglytuff for ingame lead to get in a dent on stuff using its wide coverage and with this new spA boost

Should I drop return for one of icebeam/thunderbolt or should I just stick with return to deal with low def high spA shits while having stab

Once I get XY I plan on having one with return/flamethrower/shadowball/moonblast [if it's available to wiggly, the 80 atk one from the gym if not] but wondering if ice beam or thunderbolt would do the job better

Shit man, that sucks D:

It's just that I prefer Jigglypuff, really, I wouldn't find it ugly if I didn't find his previous form much cuter

Fair

Jiggly is p cute

But being rabbit-like earns like 500 bonus points for me so

I don't think it'd be my signature mon if it weren't for it being a bunloon

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Yikes, that's bad...

I actually think that wigglytuff is pretty ugly

Is Goodra good, at least in-game? I can't decide for my 6th pokemon on my generation VI only team and I wanted a Dragon-type in it

If you have Y I'd suggest Dragalge. You can get it earlier, and it's part-Poison can make it counter Fairies.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Let's gather money to get Mazake a new 3DS

bunloon

Did you just make that up?

If you have Y I'd suggest Dragalge. You can get it earlier, and it's part-Poison can make it counter Fairies.

I don't have the game just yet but I do plan on getting Y.

I don't know... I didn't really like this one... Actually I was thinking on using Goodra because it was the only new Dragon that i liked.

Who are the Fairy-type pokemon avaliable in Y that didn't exist before this Gen? Maybe I'll actually use one.

Oh, a false alarm.

I don't have the game just yet but I do plan on getting Y.

I don't know... I didn't really like this one... Actually I was thinking on using Goodra because it was the only new Dragon that i liked.

Who are the Fairy-type pokemon avaliable in Y that didn't exist before this Gen? Maybe I'll actually use one.

Well, can't really comment on Goodra. All I know is that it comes and evolves kinda late, and needs to be in the rain as well, though I think it's not that much of a problem.

New Fairies in Y? The Flabébé line, Sylveon, and the Spritzee line (though you need trade to get the evolution), Dedenne, Carbink, and Klefki.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

What Pokemon got reclassed to Fairy, anyway? I know the Marill line, Mawile and the Togepi line, but what else?

Mr. Mime line, Clefable line, Wigglytuff line, Snubbull line, Ralts line, and Whimsicott.

Oh, a false alarm.

Well, can't really comment on Goodra. All I know is that it comes and evolves kinda late, and needs to be in the rain as well, though I think it's not that much of a problem.

New Fairies in Y? The Flabébé line, Sylveon, and the Spritzee line (though you need trade to get the evolution).

The only one I'm actually considering using is perhaps Sylveon or Florges

Also, I just found out that Tyrantrum is Dragon-type too, maybe I should consider using him? I never really used the Fossil pokemon because they usually level up really slow

Maybe I should put my planned team for reference:

Greninja (Starter)

Delphox

Chesnaught

Talonflame

Aegislash

In case I can't get Delphox and Chesnaught through trading or Friend Safari I might replace them for Gogoat and maybe Sylveon, Florges or Pangoro

OH SO YOU DO THAT FOR MAKAZE BUT NOT ME?

Wut?