FE4 THREAD

Fia

he needs to re-enact the whole 21 and over movie

ohgod.

You know I actually met Justin Chon once. My ex-girlfriend was once pretty good friens with him

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

but what if the inferior translation was hilarious, like bof2

As bad as BoF2's translation is, you can still get the dark undertones at least.

Because holy shit that game was friggin' DARK compared to BoF1.

(Those are the only two I've played)

Edited by NoNameAtAll

As bad as BoF2's translation is, you can still get the dark undertones at least.

i didn't go far into it because it bored me

all i know is that the villains are decieving religious people, which was pretty bold on a nintendo console at the time, and that's about it

Edited by Woodshooter

Night Shirley.

You should play III. It's probably not as dark but still pretty DEEP.

i didn't go far into it because it bored me

all i know is that the villains are decieving religious people, which was pretty bold on a nintendo console at the time, and that's about it

Well, not quite. Habaruku is the main asshole doing the whole religious deception. Others are a bit more obvious in their douchebaggery like Barubary and Evans.

And yeah, it does take a bit for the game to kick in. The first part with just Ryu, Nina, Sten and Katt is kinda slow. So I don't blame you for quitting out of boredom.

Night Shirley.

You should play III. It's probably not as dark but still pretty DEEP.

That just leads me to question why the fuck Myria's back. It's like the events of BoF1 were pointless. Also lack of playable Deis is just tragic.

I wouldn't be so sure about that

Well, if he were in a coma you wouldn't even be able to tell because he wouldn't be posting =o

So I guess you think whenever he's not posting he will be entertaining? Although I have a feeling there are many people here who agree, and find him more entertaining when he's not posting

Night Vashi.

Hi Pilot.

That just leads me to question why the fuck Myria's back. It's like the events of BoF1 were pointless. Also lack of playable Deis is just tragic.

Well, the continuity is ambiguous at best, so I can only assume they're all self-contained stories.

It doesn't have Deis, which is sad, but it does have Garr, Rei and Momo, who are like the best.

Edited by Nightmare

Good night Shirley and Vash

Although I have a feeling there are many people here who agree, and find him more entertaining when he's not posting

Poor shota.

I should go sleep now too, big test tomorrow afternoon (will probably only post or lurk at night) and I don't wanna wake up too late

Good night

I GET IT I COME ON AND ALL YOU GUYS SUDDENLY GO TO SLEEP

BAH

g'night

/patpatpatpat

You know it sounds like that's what happened last time you came here too... or maybe that was before you got on that everybody left

Edited by Freohr Datia

/patpatpatpat

You know it sounds like that's what happened last time you came here too... or maybe that was before you got on that everybody left

It happens often, since I often don't get home until later at night and I live on the west coast.

Leaving so soon Pilot? XD

Oh no I'm still here.