FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm surprised I saw the Broken Sword games, well, the first three at least, were on Steam... I should really pay more attention to it's game library more often...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I didn't catch that edit.

I don't really see an issue with it, but nope. The inventory system hasn't changed.

On games like that you tend to fill up your inventory and it's rather slow when you're going through it to drop your least valuable items to pick up more valuable ones.

The alternative being, having to backtrack to town and back where you left off which is tedious.

All games of that sort should have the pet "courier" function like in Torchlight.

Edited by Sirius

On games like that you tend to fill up your inventory and it's rather slow when you're going through it to drop your least valuable items to pick up more valuable ones.

The alternative being, having to backtrack to town and back where you left off which is tedious.

All games of that sort should have the pet "courier" function like in Torchlight.

And because of that, most items aren't even picked up at all after some time

But endgame maps aside, waypoints and portal scrolls make it rather easy to go back to town

And because of that, most items aren't even picked up at all after some time

But endgame maps aside, waypoints and portal scrolls make it rather easy to go back to town

It's still rather inconvenient.

Personally the only reason I'd rather back in a town because I died and got sent back there or I finished a quest and want to talk to the NPC to confirm it.

It's still rather inconvenient.

Personally the only reason I'd rather back in a town because I died and got sent back there or I finished a quest and want to talk to the NPC to confirm it.

And that's why top racers only pick up currency, uniques and stuff they're going to use

Yeah well Torchlight 2 had Rares or Sets you could buy. I don't think I've ever seen this in another game bar a stroke of luck in gambling.

Which i did like in Eastern sun because you could get those rare items a lot easier, though those fucking ores took so long to make I quit my character at level 100 and I wasn't even at half of what I needed.

Kinda robs of you of potentially better equipment due to not having the dosh because you didn't sell drops due to a simple lack of a useful convenience.

in most of the diablo clones i've played (torchlight 2 being the only exception) storebought shit sucks anyway

Yeah, most good equipment you get is either found or traded from other players. And most good currency, as well.

Shops don't sell rares, after all.